Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Friendly Reminder: If you don’t have a UPS tracking label yet. You are part of Wave 2. Expect a tracking number from UPS to be generated by later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Wave 1 is already en route 🛻 . Going through customs clearance. It takes time for them to be processed for the customs government approval. 🛃
No movement, yet. I guess that I am Wave 2.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
More details show that it didn't actually do ANC-CGO. It did ANC-ICN-CGO. It just got confused.
1694896851415.png

oneteam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2008
Cincinnati, USA
Thanks for posting this honest review. I don't like the sound the case makes when you are holding onto it. It just feels cheap and off. Do you have a cat? See if a cat likes to play around with it with the nails. SMH!

View attachment 2265104
I don’t have a cat 🤣 🤣

the finewoven case has a gap on the edges. It doesn’t wrap around the edges like the leather or silicon cases. I think that gap will split open sooner than later. I don’t know. It doesn’t convince me. Wish they didn’t have to retire the leather case.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I have magenta and feel it’s not worth the upgrade for 30.00 a month
I already have Magenta Max so for $5/month it is worth the upgrade for me. You get better in-flight Wi-Fi perks, and also the free Netflix plan which is worth something too, also in other countries I think you get more data when traveling.

Reactions: NickyValentine
I just opened one, oops 😳

I'll wait until tomorrow to bring out the email, for now I'll question what the other person meant about review...
Yeah.. ask them what does review mean? What are they exactly reviewing? Sometimes they are playing to close down the ticket and go to the next person. It boosts their job performance.

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
I'm so sad... I literally kicked my only chance :(

seems that for PM they won't show store availability anymore until 9/22 :(
Yeah it seems like they’re gonna have iPhones available in store. I’m gonna treat 9/22 like preorder day and wake up at 5 am to see if I can snag one for pick up instead of waiting till October. That’s our best bet 🤞🏾

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I think at this point we are going to be looking at delays for our flight if we don't see a target pop up on the radar within the next 30 minutes. That delay will cascade onto the next segments. Still fairly certain we see a departure soon though. I don't think UPS has a dedicated ground crew there, so another airline/contractor is doing the loading. That is why it may be taking a bit longer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.