Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I hope they do come from India. It will be fun to track from a new location!
Same! I’ve been anxiously waiting too. I hope to God they are not in US states already. Should find out by tomorrow or by Monday to be sure. We will know.

The good thing is people have placed their orders here for the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus so hopefully they get a tracking number soon. If they don’t get it that means it’s coming from the domestic states.

chpthrll

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Augusta,Ga
IMG_0236.png

Friendly Reminder: If you don’t have a UPS tracking label yet. You are part of Wave 2. Expect a tracking number from UPS to be generated by later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Wave 1 is already en route 🛻 . Going through customs clearance. It takes time for them to be processed for the customs government approval. 🛃

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Just sent an email to the T-Mobile CEO. This is ridiculous, T-Mobile systems are blocking me from upgrading even as their support insists there's nothing wrong.
Hello everyone! I finally was able to resolve my T-Mobile account issues last night, someone from the Executive Team called me late in the evening and informed me that a "Fraud SIM Block" was on my account preventing me from moving my SIM card to another phone or upgrading. This was added to my account when I was an employee, but in violation of their own policies, they failed to remove the block when I left the company. It's impossible for anyone in a T-Mobile store, T-Force, or Customer Care to remove the block which is why I was having so much trouble getting it lifted. And it doesn't appear anywhere in the account details either. With the block lifted I was finally able to order a phone, but all 15 Pro Max models are sold out anywhere near me. The best I could get was a 256GB 15 Pro in Titanium Blue for in-store pickup.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
I was able to get in right away using my phone app. The only problem was my pre-order had "expired" and I had to put in my order again. All that and I got confirmation for my order at 8:04 from Apple. Easiest pre-order ever for me.
The same thing happened to me.

Reactions: bevsb2

oneteam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2008
Cincinnati, USA
I think the finewoven case won’t last too long, it feels cheap. It’s very soft but doesn’t feel premium to me. I’m going with the silicone cae this year.

I think the finewoven case won’t last too long, it feels cheap. It’s very soft but doesn’t feel premium to me. I’m going with the silicone cae this year.
View attachment 2265095

View attachment 2265098

View attachment 2265089

View attachment 2265091
Thanks for posting this honest review. I don't like the sound the case makes when you are holding onto it. It just feels cheap and off. Do you have a cat? See if a cat likes to play around with it with the nails. SMH!

1694896541168.png

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
Whoops. Wasn't going to upgrade but just found an open window to pick up a Natural Titanium 256 GB next Friday at my local Apple Store.
Way to go!
It was the only sane option for sure in such a szenario…

NickyValentine

Suspended
Aug 7, 2023
I want to the Apple Store hoping to see the fine woven case as I ordered one with the phone but was told they are only for purchase now and won’t be on display until Thursday

• Sad
Reactions: Tb87Bln

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
I was able to get in right away using my phone app. The only problem was my pre-order had "expired" and I had to put in my order again. All that and I got confirmation for my order at 8:04 from Apple. Easiest pre-order ever for me.

The same thing happened to me.
I had the same issue with the "expired" but I was able to use the link in the email to "view your iPhone". Then, it brought me to what I configured and I was able to submit the order within seconds from there. I ordered two, one email came in at 5:02 and the other at 5:03.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Hello everyone! I finally was able to resolve my T-Mobile account issues last night, someone from the Executive Team called me late in the evening and informed me that a "Fraud SIM Block" was on my account preventing me from moving my SIM card to another phone or upgrading. This was added to my account when I was an employee, but in violation of their own policies, they failed to remove the block when I left the company. It's impossible for anyone in a T-Mobile store, T-Force, or Customer Care to remove the block which is why I was having so much trouble getting it lifted. And it doesn't appear anywhere in the account details either. With the block lifted I was finally able to order a phone, but all 15 Pro Max models are sold out anywhere near me. The best I could get was a 256GB 15 Pro in Titanium Blue for in-store pickup.
This is definitely one of the crazier stories here. Sucks that they hadn’t removed the block on your account. But I’m glad it finally all worked out for you!

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Good morning! I haven’t pulled the trigger for the MagSafe stand since it’s a bit pricey. The stand would be nice for the nightmode/standby feature for iOS 17. I only use Anker products yet my battery health is 87%. Maybe I am the problem?!
I only use Anker also but my battery is 96%. I found out that the Belkin 3 in 1 charger also has fast charging so I will keep on using that one. Saved some money. Lol

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Whew! Caught up on 18 pages. Mr Wolfs insisted we work on “house projects” which most of the time is him hanging pictures and me watching 🙄

@ksujoel my condolences on the end of the game
Thank you! That ending sucked!
Reading these threads have been a nice distraction. Enjoying the madness of tracking our phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.