Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
My order finally went to Processing shortly after midnight this morning. So now, we wait.

b7bc1be89bd9fed7eb5731120b22f4a1.png
any cc charge?

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
OK, so our phones are sitting at Foxconn waiting to be flown out. I thought there was maybe an apple headquarters there that has our stuff and it goes from there.

Reactions: dkinley

Csp528

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, USA
Mines in prepare to ship but no tracking yet
Mine still shows preparing to ship on my order page. I’ve yet to receive anything from Apple saying it’s shipped.

My initial charge on my card for taxes dropped off this morning but it’s back on there now. I guess one it shipped they charged the card again

Reactions: Wxchaser

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I think I want to buy some straight USB-C cables preferably at least USB 3 in case I wanna connect it to my computer. I like to have each device I have to have its own cable and charging block

OMG,I signed out last night on page 196 and we are on 243 :eek: Sorry I am just going to have to skip to the last several pages to read.
You know what to do. Go through every single post here. They are fun and entertaining tho. Lots of good info.

Have fun and hope you have a good day.

swandy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
This is what I miss - if you pick up at an Apple Store your order sits on "Processing" until it's ready for pick up - fun of UPS tracking! (At least that's what my two iPhones keep saying.)

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
I was 51 - the same age my girlfriend is right now. BTW, I loved my Motorola RAZR before I got the iPhone.
I'm much older than you guys and had one of the first cell phones which was like a brick in size. Only carried it in my car for emergencies. When the small Motorola phone came out I wanted one badly but couldn't afford it. Now everyone wants big phones including me, but I recently bought a Mini 12 for a specific use and have fallen in love with little phones again. Seeing the writing on the wall, I also bought a Mini 13 last week to keep for "future proofing". And another bonus is you can still get Apple leather cases for the Mini. I do have a 15 Pro in Blue coming 9/22 so will have fun with everyone on this thread.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Bad news for those hoping like myself that usually pick up the iPhone from a UPS Center. That is no longer an option. Which sucks!
It’s a bit early to say that. You can’t really make delivery changes until the phones are either in Alaska or Kentucky. Even then, it’sa request, and ups doesn’t usually confirm that CC hold until the night before delivery.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
I think I want to buy some straight USB-C cables preferably at least USB 3 in case I wanna connect it to my computer. I like to have each device I have to have its own cable and charging block
Let me know if you find USB3...i find the process quite confusing...yes I also need dedicated cables ...one for car, one for 🏡, one for power bank, one for travel

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
It’s a bit early to say that. You can’t really make delivery changes until the phones are either in Alaska or Kentucky. Even then, it’sa request, and ups doesn’t usually confirm that CC hold until the night before delivery.
Hope your right

Reactions: julit0

LLL1424

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I just called Apple and Apple states that they terminated those agreements with UPS and holds won’t be accepted moving forward. Both UPS and Apple said this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.