Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Any updates from people doing PICKUP orders. order status changes, CC charges.
I'm holding in "Processing" with a date of Friday...I used my AppleCard and it was charged and my cash rebate was deposited in as well...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 3.12.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 3.12.59 PM.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
They said to try and make a new one in the morning and if it doesn’t work, then to try again on Friday. There is nothing to escalate, the account is already pending deletion. I’m not playing tag with their tech support again like last time. The important thing is I’m getting it on Friday. It was a nightmare last time. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
I wish you had reached out here first and I would have advised you what to do. Looks like I'm going to be waiting all day for you to post picture of the White Titanium iPhone. 🙃

Tracking it blind folded.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
or create a UPS My Choice Account and avoid all the hassle (it is free).
I can see all the movements automatically less than 24 hours after the pre-order every year, with full tracking numbers appearing automatically the moment the label is created.

Unfortunately that's not true because I got that when logged in with my My Choice account

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Did you try the app to see if you see anything
On their website, are you clicking on TRACK, then the Track by Reference Number link on the right, then in the Shipment Reference field putting in either phone number (no dashes) or Apple order number minus last two digits, select United States for Country & put in the shipping address zip code? If it doesn't come up after all that, there isn't a tracking number created yet. Mine seemed to take forever, but finally the partial one showed up overnight on here & then the full one appeared in the MyChoice app after that. :)

Mine is still sealed in the box since I still have a few of the older ones that used to come with their products. I even have the one that came with my OG 2007 iPhone.
Nice! What are the chances Apple Polishing Cloth will be worth thousands of dollars 20 years from today?

Chances seem likely based on the FineWoven materials Apple is using and heading.

Love Yay, but no. My regular microfiber cloths from Homegoods do the trick for me.
I respect that. I think this is a setup. I’m convinced it’s all part of a scheme. You guys are in this together when I was gone.

You guys want me to send ya’ll a free Apple polishing cloth? Sorry, It's not going to work 😂

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.