Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA
My order finally went to Processing shortly after midnight this morning. So now, we wait.

b7bc1be89bd9fed7eb5731120b22f4a1.png
any cc charge?
Apple Card charged at 1:24 PM CST today. @dkinley

Reactions: Samantha124

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Are you serious? Thanks for making a wildly ridiculous assumption with the joke that I made. I'm not going to escalate anything over a phone. I'll always call the police first unless me or my family are in danger. There is no other scenario where anything would happen. I don't care about material things. I only care about people.
Let’s change the subject. It’s iPhone Christmas time! You guys buying those polishing cloths @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ wholeheartedly recommends?

Pentium

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Los Angeles
For those getting the image below, don't be like me and wait lol ....just call 1-800-782-7892. Say "track a package". Keep saying "agent" until someone answers. Provide your cell number as your reference number for tracking. They will ask for you to confirm your mailing address, and then provide you with the full tracking info. I let them know I only see 0428 and they gave me the full tracking.

5 min convo and done

ozrPCLe.png
or create a UPS My Choice Account and avoid all the hassle (it is free).
I can see all the movements automatically less than 24 hours after the pre-order every year, with full tracking numbers appearing automatically the moment the label is created.

Reactions: a83859372

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
We both know Apple will be replacing the Polishing Cloth with a FineWoven Cloth for the same price.
For when you want to add smudges instead of remove them.

200.gif

Question is: Are you going to be home or are you going to ask your grand pa to pick it up like last year?
No, I'm going to be home. No vacations starting on Friday. 😅

Well I have used it a little bit to be honest @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ but did not see that it was any better than my other microfiber cloths. So just now another test I have lots of smears on my ipad screen i am viewing with. I turned off the screen so I could see the smears and all. The apple cloth too lots of effort and did not do well on half the screen I then pulled out the handy microfiber in a bag I have for my glasses. It cleared up the other half of screen very well, and in much less time and actually better so that I used it to clean the first half I retested the apple cloth on. Mind you that is the screen I use these on my ipad and iphone are in cases so no smears on the back ect.

So final analysis to be honest with you (will apple black list me LOL) is that its a MEH not any better than my usual microfibers. I decided to follow your recommendation and honestly probably will not get another one. But then using for the screen I touch on iphone, ipad or macbook window is typical use for me maybe I am holding/using it wrong LOL

🤦🏻‍♀️ @rjjacobson You are holding it wrong.

1694981104240.jpeg

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
I'm still waiting for them to try the charge again.

Has anyone had issues with the bank declining 1st time? How long after does Apple's system tries again?🤯

You are welcome. Well i wanted to try it since @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ liked it. Sometimes you need to try our experience or uses are different perhaps so it may be beneficial to her just not me.
What do you want? Do you want me to cash app you your $19? Back or what?

Sorry, you just haven't unleashed the full potential of that Apple Polishing Cloth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.