Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Interesting. I’m sure my driver has a route as well, but being in the suburbs may be a factor.

I’m curious if people in the city see this option. I know my driver for our old place wouldn’t care. He’d show up at his normal late time too!
This is what I see in the UPS app. I hit change delivery I can only pick the day and not a two hour time period 🥴
IMG_7391.jpeg

The deed is already done. They just wanted to nuke it from orbit and have me start over. I literally only ever use my UPS account during this time of year. Most of my stuff gets shipped through FedEx and USPS. Honestly this is pretty stupid because I usually turn 2FA on all my accounts that have it, but didn't for UPS because I barely use it. The lesson is, that's not an excuse. 😅

They'll be met with 2nd Amendment hardware if they're waiting outside my house on my property. It was someone in a completely different state. I just didn't have proper protection on my account. I change my home network password once a month and my network app notifies me immediately if any foreign devices connect to the network or try to change something.
Damn man! I’m sorry that happened to you. Is there any way you can escalate it or something? Why do you have to wait until Friday to have it back? Why such a long wait. Is this another year where we won’t know when your iPhone is arriving?

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Another in-store pickup who got their card charged recently here 🙋🏻‍♂️.

It got charged about an hour ago, but I didn’t get a notification. Weird. Again, everything seems to be happening earlier this year.
You didn't get notified from Apple? Or credit card

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Damn man! I’m sorry that happened to you. Is there any way you can escalate it or something? Why do you have to wait until Friday to have it back? Why such a long wait. Is this another year where we won’t know when your iPhone is arriving?
They said to try and make a new one in the morning and if it doesn’t work, then to try again on Friday. There is nothing to escalate, the account is already pending deletion. I’m not playing tag with their tech support again like last time. The important thing is I’m getting it on Friday. It was a nightmare last time. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
clicked on update my addresses and next page says I hadn't added any. Under my choice membership when I click on edit preferences and then name and address if I try and put my address in there is says my username or something is already used
I was able to add my address under the addresses and contacts. My phone is going to my sisters house though not my place. Should I add her address or will they go by my name?

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.