Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Miami is indeed a nice place to visit. Living there can be a challenge due to very bad traffic per my experience on having been living there for few years. The drive from Miami to Key West is indeed beautiful.
No worse than NYC and Miami Beach in particular is so walkable. I don’t find the traffic debilitating at all. Waze is my friend

Reactions: Patcell and Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020

This is what Apple the Apple stores themselves use to keep their display gadgets shiny throughout the day, including the included orange cloth of which 2 are provided. Even Apple doesn't use their overpriced joke of a $19 polishing cloth, I've gotten one just to see what they're charging all that money for and all it does is smudges your MacBook Pro screen around. WHen you posted the picture of a dozen of them I was 100% sure it was a joke, Alas I was wrong.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ them is fighting words! 🫢

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
I updated to iPhone Plus model when they were first announced. I think it was iPhone 6S Plus? Since then I never looked back. I like big phones. You get more of everything.. more screen, more battery life. I think it all comes down to personal preference. Some people love the regular Pro model size.

I hope the iPhone Ultra will have a 6.9" screen.

White Titanium is white but not as white as the iPhone 14 Pro Max. iPhone Pro Max in White Titanium has more of a calm texture to it. Looks creamy.

View attachment 2266052
Based on ijustine video and others, the white titanium looks white like last year which why I chose it. I always regret non white new colors I chose on every release and always crave for white after 2-3 months owning non white new color. I love shiny, bright and stand out color. White is the only one offered on Pro Max line. Hence I decided to pick-up white from this point on.

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Regardless of which wave I’m in, let’s enjoy…

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 37

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Guys! Titanium is a BIG deal. I’ve been waiting for a Titanium iPhone for years now. You may ask, What’s better than Titanium? It will be Ceramic.

After years of waiting, I’m so happy the Titanium iPhone is here. 🪐

Just check out the iPhone 15 Pro Ad. Apple did not say a word and it seems like some guy in the background is making an alien noise. (I don't know how to describe that). Making a statement without saying a word.

From the edge of the universe
To the palm of your hand

TITANIUM

Speaking of Ceramic I want an Apple Watch in White or Black Ceramic with match band. I would probably buy both.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Call them back and tell them it was your little brother or something. Give you full access to your own account and change the information yourself.

Why does this happen during iPhone Pre Order times?
The deed is already done. They just wanted to nuke it from orbit and have me start over. I literally only ever use my UPS account during this time of year. Most of my stuff gets shipped through FedEx and USPS. Honestly this is pretty stupid because I usually turn 2FA on all my accounts that have it, but didn't for UPS because I barely use it. The lesson is, that's not an excuse. 😅

You better make sure that hacker is not waiting outside of your house. Wonder how they were able to get the into. Could it be your Home network Wi-Fi being exposed?
They'll be met with 2nd Amendment hardware if they're waiting outside my house on my property. It was someone in a completely different state. I just didn't have proper protection on my account. I change my home network password once a month and my network app notifies me immediately if any foreign devices connect to the network or try to change something.

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
How many times do you have to wash it? I wouldn’t trust a shirt or a dress wiping down the iPhone because Micro-abrasion and Micro-scratches are real.

Remember the Jet Black iPhone?

View attachment 2266043

I remember how obsessed I was to ensure my phone was not scratched. Crazy time for me 😆. I am glad that I do not have to be in that situation anymore.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Just another friendly reminder:

If you have not purchased an Apple Polishing Cloth. I would highly recommend you to get one. Best $19.00 USD you will ever spend. Just skip a lunch or something.

I have more than 10+ unopened Apple Polishing boxes ready to save my Apple devices.

It’s a necessity for iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max models.

Say No to #SmudgeGate.

View attachment 2266027 View attachment 2266026
View attachment 2266028
Wow. So many. But, they are very helpful to keep phone clean.

mtulman1

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2015
Hey all. Sorry if I don’t want to go back 10k pages. First time using IUP in store pickup. Do I have to bring them my 14pm or can I send it back to apple like I have in the past? Thx

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfs

BuddingMillionaire

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 2266147
Oh boy. . . just got this email from Apple.

*cracks knuckles and prepares to type*
I answered mine as well. The preorder was not smooth for me. It did not load on time for me, then it timed out repeatedly causing me to accidentally order four phones, but the first two orders did not show up until after 45 minutes. I cancelled two of four placed orders.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Hey all. Sorry if I don’t want to go back 10k pages. First time using IUP in store pickup. Do I have to bring them my 14pm or can I send it back to apple like I have in the past? Thx
Why don’t you want to? 😂😂😂

I get mine delivered, but it sounds like you have the option to do either in store or FedEx return.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
Just a little bit ago I cancelled my order through Apple for a blue 128gb 15 Pro to be delivered Oct 9-16 and placed an order from Verizon for the same phone to be delivered on release day. Instead of trading in through Apple it’ll be traded in to Gazelle for a few more dollars than what Apple was offering.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.