Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
iPhone 4 and 4S. My all-time favorite. I think when the iPhone 4S in white was released. That's why I realized I just fell in love with the iPhone. Never looked back or never changed to any other smartphone. There was a whole drama with the White iPhone 4. Crazy times!

When I received the 4S, I was in awe of the attention to detail and its industrial design. It was miles beyond any Android device that was available at the time. The only Android OEM that eventually came somewhat close was HTC, when they released the One line of phones.

iPhone 5s was my first ever! in middle school.😄
Oh nice! In middle school too? Which color? I remember owning the gold one. It felt luxurious.

iphone-5s-gold-0-91d6217-2.jpg

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Yay, tracking finally showed up in ups my choice this morning. I must be in the second wave.

I want to select (change) the 2-hour confirmed delivery window, but the only two options are 1:45pm-3:45pm or no preference. Anyone else running into similar issue?
My UPS driver told me last year on iPhone launch day that the times UPS gives us are a joke! He said there is no way they can guarantee a certain time to us due to traffic, etc. He said so many things can affect the time he delivers to us.

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
I got this charger for the phone. I had their TB3 for an iPad Pro I traded for a MacBook Pro m1. I gave that cord to my mom who has an Samsung phone.
IMG_4646.png

Reactions: Wolfs

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
What was your first ever iPhone?

Mine: iPhone 3GS - 2008. Been upgrading every single year since then. It’s 2023. 🤯
Mine was going to be the 4s which my parents were going to get me as a 14th birthday present but the 5 came out and somehow I convinced them to get that for me instead. I'd previously had the option from them of getting a 3GS for my 13th but as it was a few years old I opted to go for a blackberry and keep using my iPod touch 2g until they all clubbed together to get the 5, I was so grateful. Ever since I have bought my phones myself.

It went
5, 6s Plus, X, XS Max, 12 Pro Max, 13 Pro Max, 15 Pro Max

Its only been the last few years I managed to finally convert everyone to iPhone, my mom was the first with the 5s in 2014 followed by my brother with the 7 and lastly dad with the 8 although currently my mom and brother both have better phones than me after upgrading to the 14 last year!

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
For me, my phone is in silent 99% of the time, so the switch is borderline useless.

With the action button, I can potentially do something actually useful with it. And given how rarely I turn silent mode on and off, I have no problem doing that through control center!

That being said, only time will tell if the Action Button becomes something legitimately useful for my use patterns.

Dear Yaya,
When are you ever gone during iPhone week??
Never! Everything is pretty much on hold right now in my life. I won't go back to have a proper sleeping schedule until Friday when everyone has their iPhones delivered. The real test begins tomorrow when I'm gonna go back to work. I'm afraid I'm not getting any work done this week. So, I'm ready for it.

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
I respect that. I think this is a setup. I’m convinced it’s all part of a scheme. You guys are in this together when I was gone.

You guys want me to send ya’ll a free Apple polishing cloth? Sorry, It's not going to work 😂
Dear Yaya,
When are you ever gone during iPhone week
What was your first ever iPhone?

Mine: iPhone 3GS - 2008. Been upgrading every single year since then. It’s 2023. 🤯

View attachment 2266359
iphone 3g
Sold it for $100 when got the iPhone 4.
Wish I had kept it just for nostalgia sake

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.