Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
After reading and doing my own research it seems like wave 3 may contain the remaining of the people who already had a 9/22 date and some people with the 10/4 - 10/9 date that got bumped to a sooner date. The people who got the 10/9 - 10-16 will probably be bumped to a 10/4 - 10/9. This is just a guess 🙂

Just so you know... For those with AppleCare+

1694986025465.png

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires customers to have Find My enabled on the device at the time it’s lost or stolen. This new feature also applies to existing AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss customers at no additional charge.

Source: Aaronp613

BuddingMillionaire

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2021

View attachment 2266445

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires customers to have Find My enabled on the device at the time it’s lost or stolen. This new feature also applies to existing AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss customers at no additional charge.

That is so incredibly convenient!

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
My first smartphone was a Samsung Blackjack. I loved it, because it kept me entertained at all the various Wolfs pups practices and games. I can’t believe I used to watch tv shows I recorded on capture card via the computer, and books that I screenshotted every page of 😯.

One day Mr Wolfs accidentally knocked the phone out of my hand and it shattered. I made him replace it with a 3GS. Man, that screen was HUGE in comparison. Upgraded every 2 years per the carrier contracts until going iUP for the last 4-5.
My first smartphone was the Palm Treo 650. It was literally THE only smartphone that “played nice” with a Mac. But man… What a nightmare of a device/platform. The keyboard was a nice change from the T9 scenario from which I was coming. But the rest was painful. I got it on VZW in 2005. The 2-yr contract meant when Apple launched that guest iPhone, I was in line SO READY for Appme’s take on the smartphone. That 650 couldn’t have been a better, more frustrating smartphone to have leading up to iPhone. Back then, it felt like Apple truly did put the “smart” in “smartphone.”

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
My first smartphone was the Palm Treo 650. It was literally THE only smartphone that “played nice” with a Mac. But man… What a nightmare of a device/platform. The keyboard was a nice change from the T9 scenario from which I was coming. But the rest was painful. I got it on VZW in 2005. The 2-yr contract meant when Apple launched that guest iPhone, I was in line SO READY for Appme’s take on the smartphone. That 650 couldn’t have been a better, more frustrating smartphone to have leading up to iPhone. Back then, it felt like Apple truly did put the “smart” in “smartphone.”
And all the fun apps like drinking a beer and the lighter 😂

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK

View attachment 2266445

Ooh I wonder if that would help me where my iPhones have been bought in the US where I'm studying but billed in £gbp on my UK Apple ID, thankfully I've never had to claim but always assumed that it would be serviced wherever. I tried to research before and was told they would either replace with a local model or ship the correct one to me but never got clarification, I hope it'll stay this way and I never need to find out 😬

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
" data-source="post: 32494789" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What was your first ever iPhone?

Mine: iPhone 3GS - 2008. Been upgrading every single year since then. It’s 2023.

View attachment 2266359

First iPhone was the OG, purchased in December 2007

I skipped the 3GS through 4S as I went to the dark side (Android *shudder* LOL) then came back with the iPhone 5 and have been upgrading ever since.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.