Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Can't wait. It will be 7 am central time zone and I'm usually awake at 6 am and getting for work which don't start till 8 am. Thank goodness apple has switched to 5 am PST/7am Central/8am Eastern.
Yep! I'm in the 8am Eastern crowd! I have class at 8, so I'm going to get there early and finish the pre-order in the middle of it! 😅

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I was thinking about ispu this year. Are delays common?

Not in my experience. If you get your preorder in when they open, release day in store pickup shouldn’t be a problem.

I got my pre pre order in for the natural Titanium 256 gb 🤩. Is anyone else trading their current phone in with their carrier ?

I’m trading in a 13 Pro Max via AT&T for the $1000 credit value

My 14 PM has a balance on it with Verizon, but I it was able to complete the pre preorder process. Will it having a balance cause issues tomorrow morning when trying to complete my purchase?

Might want to take care of any remaining balance just in case. There have been issues in the past. It’s best to avoid any day of hiccups and make sure everything is good on your end. Proceed with caution/at your own risk.

Reactions: Brad7

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
“Demand will be high” I dont recall seeing that verbage direct from Apple. Maybe they know something we don’t?

Reactions: Brad7

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
First time pre-ordering here. Should I be able to expect delivery for the 22nd? I'll be heading out of town on the 28th
It really depends. There are so many things that can go wrong during these pre-orders - issues happen every year! The best you can do is get up and get ready early, and spam refresh about 5 minutes early, order as quick as possible and pray that you make it out with no major issues!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
“Demand will be high” I dont recall seeing that verbage direct from Apple. Maybe they know something we don’t?
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.39.03 PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.