Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
If everything goes smoothly you should be able to
So first time ordering through Apple. What is the likelihood the 512 ProMax will be able to be picked up from an Apple Store on launch day if I get up at 5am to submit my order?

Very likely. In my experience in the past, as long as you order within the first 30mins of when the pre-order goes up, you’ll be able to get what you want. I live in the Bay Area too, so hopefully that will give you an idea.

david06

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2006
I want to do pre pre order for two lines on my Verizon account, one of which is mine. I couldn’t figure out how to do this since it only seems to let me replace my personal line. I’d prefer to have one order not two separate orders so I can easily pick up both phones. Am I missing something?

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Very likely. In my experience in the past, as long as you order within the first 30mins of when the pre-order goes up, you’ll be able to get what you want. I live in the Bay Area too, so hopefully that will give you an idea.
first 30 minutes is rather long

I recommend first 5-10 minutes

for the regular 15s that wont sell out

15 pros might sell out within a couple hours

15 pro max might sell out within the hour

natural titanium will be first to go

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Anyone else having this issue with the registration? I am doing carrier financing through T-Mobile with a trade in and when I get to the end and click “Save your pre-order info”, it loads the lending disclosures from T-Mobile. I click agree and it says “Loading” then just takes me back to the “Save your pre-order info” page. If I click the button again it brings up the T-Mobile disclosures again and never moves me forward to the confirmation. I already tried closing out the app and re-opening it. Is this a T-Mobile issue?
I restarted my phone and it’s still happening, super frustrating. It seems like it’s some different frustrating thing every year.

• Angry
Reactions: IceCool

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Technically you don't have to do it if you don't want to.It just saves you time when you actually pre-order
I did it yesterday, but I'm tempted to change the color of the order. For some reason, I thought they said that the deadline was today at 12pm EST - but it's still open. It's not that big of a deal, I could get away with the Blue Titanium, but I kinda want the Natural LOL

This year definitely takes the cake for the hardest color choices!

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I skipped last year due to the lack of physical SIM card tray. Unfortunately I have the same dilemma this year again. I really wish they didn’t neuter the US version.

I’ll probably break down and get the Pro in natural Ti.

#FreeTheYayAreaLiving
I'm still on the fence. Someone convince me
If you haven’t already, do it! Do it! Do it!

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I did it yesterday, but I'm tempted to change the color of the order. For some reason, I thought they said that the deadline was today at 12pm EST - but it's still open. It's not that big of a deal, I could get away with the Blue Titanium, but I kinda want the Natural LOL

This year definitely takes the cake for the hardest color choices!
You can delete and start over or wait until tomorrow to change it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.