Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Am I missing something for the carrier set up? I can select everything for Verizon trade but I can't actually "get ready" it's just a greyed out continue button. And if I a save the phone set up, it doesn't save any of my trade in info.
I saw this on Apple Military discount page. I think the save time to pre order does not apply to when you try to get discount so you may have to wait until Friday

Alectric

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
I skipped out on the 14’s last year for the first time since iPhone 3G. My kids need phones now and instead of leasing the phone for a year and having nothing to show for it. I went the 24 agonizing months and now I have 13 pros for the kids. The wife and I preordered the 15PM in blue and the 15P in white for the wife. So excited 😆 I really do miss this crazy tracking event!

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
Not sure. Maybe give T-Mobile and/or Apple a call or even stop by an Apple Store if you have one close. I was able to see the correct value when chosing T-Mobile and the 11Pro for trade in like you said and it pre-populated the $1000K trade in credit.

View attachment 2261636

At least you guys get 24 months option, AT&T defaults to 36 months. Smh.
yeah the issue is my plan does not start until Oct 10 and apple computers are not giving credit for that. Gonna have to have my plan start immediately

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
giphy.gif

Whooooo let’s go!!! I’m getting the Natural Titanium and the taupe woven case.

Definitely won’t be able to keep up with y’all LOL but I’ll do my best this year. I’m going to be swamped this week.

Is the preorder time still the same?
I’m trying to catch up on the thread in addition to interacting with the other threads I’m watching.

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
I preordered.

My phone is smashed and it was either go in to swap out for another 14 pro max or swap via upgrade to 15 pro max.

I like the pro max phone more than the 15 but I like 15’s colors more than the pro max.

7FBFB7F1-3323-4D72-9E0F-D6A852B65166.jpeg

Anyone else notice they fit the entire price of apple care plus into one year payment? Eg difference between apple care and apple care plus is $70. $2.92*12 is $70 🤡 (but yes, still worth it to me to have the option to upgrade vs doing my own sell after buying outright).

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
would suck for those who wants to pre-order for in-store pick up then you have to wait till at least very late thursday night or early friday morning for the pick up email. Ill be going with in-store pick up this time around. So I’ll definitely miss the shipping boat
And nothing worse than waking up launch morning to an email sent in the middle of the night that your device will delayed for in store pickup

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
BTW, what happens with apple care that is for 2 years when you upgrade in 1 year?
Well if you trade it in you can contact apple, cancel, and get pro-rated money back. Or if you sell, you can sell it with the AC+ and transfer it or cancel and get money back.

Reactions: Elastep

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
And nothing worse than waking up launch morning to an email sent in the middle of the night that your device will delayed for in store pickup
Really? How common/bad is that? Like intraday delay or like totally different day?

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Maybe someone can help me, I’m looking to buy the phone outright, looks like there’s an option to pay in full where you can activate it later on any carrier.

I’m still making payments on my 14 pro max, yet it shows I can use it as a trade in, doesn’t it have to be paid off before you can trade a phone in?

And, will they allow me to purchase a new phone since my 14 isn’t paid off yet?

Just want to have everything squared away come Friday as I’ve made mistakes in the past and missed the window before they sold out.
I believe you can buy it and activate, but the only issue would be if you activate on the same CTN with the 14 installment agreement, it will accellerate the payments, and you will be billed for the entire installment balance remaining

Eradik

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
So first time ordering through Apple. What is the likelihood the 512 ProMax will be able to be picked up from an Apple Store on launch day if I get up at 5am to submit my order?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.