Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
So first time ordering through Apple. What is the likelihood the 512 ProMax will be able to be picked up from an Apple Store on launch day if I get up at 5am to submit my order?
Likely. I did this last year. I got in fast on the site and was able to get a 8am slot for pickup

Reactions: Eradik

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
normally I feel good about snagging a phone for launch day

but all this talk of the PM being short handed and everyone getting the natural titanium has me a little worried I might get it delayed couple weeks

ahh first world problems

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Has anyone ordered before for home delivery, and then taken your existing iPhone in-store to trade it in? After transferring all your data from existing to new iPhone?
I was told by a rep, I would have send my device in the mail for trade-in. I decided to keep my $850 quote from Decluttr and sell it instead of trading it in.

Reactions: Brad7

patricem

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2005
Pre-pre-ordered the White Titanium 1TB Pro Max today. Used my Apple Card again so I had to go through the carrier this time (T-Mobile). It's pretty frustrating that Apple removed the ability to purchase unlocked phones with their card for no reason.

Friday is going to be chaos.
Exactly! This is new. No monthly finance options anymore getting unlocked, using Apple card??

Reactions: Brad7

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
You select a pickup window. If you get there too much earlier than your time, they will tell you to come back or check for people who have the current time scheduled.

Obviously the later in the day, the more likely you will have some wait in front of your actual time, but not too terrible. Most people pick up and leave, but some want additional support. Go for an early appointment if you can.
Our store always puts us in order of time. So you might get in early if you get to the front before people slotted before you arrive, or you could keep getting shuffled back.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
My 14 PM has a balance on it with Verizon, but I was able to complete the pre preorder process. Will it having a balance cause issues tomorrow morning when trying to complete my purchase?

lat2801

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
I accidentally added AppleCare + Stolen/Lost to my pre-pre order. can I still change that when I check out tomorrow?

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I accidentally added AppleCare + Stolen/Lost to my pre-pre order. can I still change that when I check out tomorrow?
Im pretty sure you can you still go through the steps. Its just the phone storage color is pre selected for you but you still can make changes. They just warn you that you might not get what you want if you take too much time to make changes

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Anyone else having this issue with the registration? I am doing carrier financing through T-Mobile with a trade in and when I get to the end and click “Save your pre-order info”, it loads the lending disclosures from T-Mobile. I click agree and it says “Loading” then just takes me back to the “Save your pre-order info” page. If I click the button again it brings up the T-Mobile disclosures again and never moves me forward to the confirmation. I already tried closing out the app and re-opening it. Is this a T-Mobile issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.