Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
Good morning!

How to apply military discount? hubby is pre-ordering an iPhone and will pay in full. What information does he need to provide?
I wish I knew someone that's in the military to get $100 off
Tell him thank you for your service to our country and its citizens.

Reactions: Brad7 and anjo10

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
☀️Good morning everyone!☀️

🚨🚨🚨Pre-orders open in ONE DAY!🚨🚨🚨

If you plan on pre-ordering something tomorrow morning, get ready in advance to better your chances of a launch day delivery! It gets hectic out there!

If you already pre-preordered, make sure you’re ready to speed through the shipping information as quickly (and accurately) as possible!

🗞️ Other News

- TheYayLivingArea returns TODAY after a multi-day suspension. The situation is currently being looked into by Arnold.

Hope everyone has a great preorders eve!

This post made me happier than the Apple Event did. :D Great news, great advice, and great colors!

d_ganggreen

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2015
Nowhere-somewhere-everywhere
I wish I knew someone that's in the military to get $100 off
Tell him thank you for your service to our country and its citizens.
I have always done it by logging in through ID.me as the authentication. once that is liked and verifies service the prices will update.

Reactions: Brad7 and takasugi

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
durable__omxi3w443rue_large_2x.jpg
Starting to regret not pre-preordering the Natural Titanium... Just hoping that the Natural exists next year!

Someone convince me to stay with Blue!

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
Apple just launched "Get ready with your carrier" but w/ Tmobile as my carrier I don't seem to see the correct trade in value. Only $350 vs the $1000. Anyone else getting the same results?
My plan to 5g Plus doesn't start till next moth so I'm wondering if I have to order thru Tmobile for their computers to see this.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Apple just launched "Get ready with your carrier" but w/ Tmobile as my carrier I don't seem to see the correct trade in value. Only $350 vs the $1000. Anyone else getting the same results?
My plan to 5g Plus doesn't start till next moth so I'm wondering if I have to order thru Tmobile for their computers to see this.
Did you make sure your device is paid off?
Usually once that happens you should be able to move forward with all of the steps for pre-order, at least that’s how it was for AT&T.

PrimeTimeMKTO

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2014
Minnesota
Usually once that happens you should be able to move forward with all of the steps for pre-order, at least that’s how it was for AT&T.
Am I missing something for the carrier set up? I can select everything for Verizon trade but I can't actually "get ready" it's just a greyed out continue button. And if I a save the phone set up, it doesn't save any of my trade in info.

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
I can do the pre order no problem - the promotions are just wrong. I should be getting 1K off, not $350.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Am I missing something for the carrier set up? I can select everything for Verizon trade but I can't actually "get ready" it's just a greyed out continue button. And if I a save the phone set up, it doesn't save any of my trade in info.

Yesterday when there was a balance on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I was able to walk through the options but not pre-order. This morning after paying the remaining balance, I was able to move forward with preorder and answer additional AT&T device questions as far as which line, and $1000 trade in credits for my current device, etc.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
nah the 11 pro is worth $1000 for those on Plus plans. It shows 350 which I think is even the wrong amount for the Max plan. So something is bugged.

Not sure. Maybe give T-Mobile and/or Apple a call or even stop by an Apple Store if you have one close. I was able to see the correct value when chosing T-Mobile and the 11Pro for trade in like you said and it pre-populated the $1000K trade in credit.

IMG_6835.jpeg

At least you guys get 24 months option, AT&T defaults to 36 months. Smh.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Not sure. Maybe give T-Mobile and/or Apple a call or even stop by an Apple Store if you have one close. I was able to see the correct value when chosing T-Mobile and the 11Pro for trade in like you said and it pre-populated the $1000K trade in credit.

View attachment 2261636

At least you guys get 24 months option, AT&T defaults to 36 months. Smh.
Same goes for Verizon as well as they are also 36 months.

PrimeTimeMKTO

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2014
Minnesota
Yesterday when there was a balance on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I was able to walk through the options but not pre-order. This morning after paying the remaining balance, I was able to move forward with preorder and answer additional AT&T device questions as far as which line, and $1000 trade in credits for my current device, etc.
My phone has no balance, but all I can do is select verizon trade credit and select my trade in phone. And It doesn't save either, I can only save the details for the new phone. Oh well it's not a ton of extra steps to put my trade in tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.