Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
It is currently 7:37 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada. Another day is down in history.

9/16 - Wave 1 has completely departed from China. ✈️

9/17 - Wave 2 Some of the lucky members have made it and some got left behind. 🛑

- A double scan occurred after leaving S. Korea. We will know why that happened on Thursday when Apple informs UPS to release the full Tracking Transcript.

Tomorrow is another day. I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.

IMG_3395.jpeg

For more info: Please see @FlightLevel310 flight briefing.

Last edited:

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
I ordered a 15 pro max, 2 apple watches and a band. 2 items are showing up in UPS MyChoice. One item has departed Incheon, 9/19 at 10:45 am, weighing .40 kgs. The other item is in Clayton, IN weighing 1.2 lbs. The one coming from Incheon doesn't seem heavy enough to be a phone. Am I wrong?
Your phone is coming from Incheon. :)

Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
It is currently 7:37 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada. Another day is down in the history.

9/16 - Wave 1 has completely departed from China.

9-17 - Wave 2 Some of the lucky members have made it and some got left behind.

Double scan has occurred after leaving S. Korea. We will know why that happened on Thursday when Apple informs UPS to release the full Tracking Transcript.

View attachment 2268489
🥂🍻

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
It is currently 7:37 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada. Another day is down in the history.

9/16 - Wave 1 has completely departed from China.

9-17 - Wave 2 Some of the lucky members have made it and some got left behind.

Double scan has occurred after leaving S. Korea. We will know why that happened on Thursday when Apple informs UPS to release the full Tracking Transcript.

View attachment 2268489
Beautiful picture!

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
I got an email from FedEx with a tracking number from AI, which I assume is the trade-in box. That matches up with my recollection of them using FedEx in the past for trade-ins.
I’ve received trade-in kits from FedEx with prepaid UPS labels to return them. I always find that interesting, but I assume there is some logic behind that.

Reactions: Wolfs
How do you like AfterShip overall? I’m looking for a new package tracker. I noticed AfterShip has no ads and doesn’t charge a fee which makes me nervous.
I like it because it notifies you about all the packages that are coming. They are very good at that. It also informs you about USPS packages too. Which is awesome! I’ don’t think it’s own by the Chinese or TikTok is it?

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
I have one on order. Might not be here until Friday as well but I’ll keep you posted. Also checkout the case thread. It may have been discussed there.

The only thing I am hesitant on this case is the lack o Action Button coverage. It’s a cutout. They are handmade from Arizona and so far, their customer service has been nice. Follow up emails and such.
Oh interesting. The picture shows it is covered. I just ordered one and paid extra for express shipping to make sure it gets here on or before Friday.

Reactions: julit0
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.