Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Looks like @tdar is back with us. Let’s all give him a warm heart filled welcome, please. 👏🏻 🥂

@tdar lots of catching up with you tonight. Which iPhone did you order? 9/22 Promised day delivery? Did you get a tracking number? Member of Wave 1 or 2? Tell us all! ❤️
Dear friend I am happy to be back. Yes I got two blue maxs ordered on Friday at a couple of minutes after the store opening. I ordered two (like you) because Apple messed up the delivery address on my first order. I was concerned that I would not be able to get it charged in time for my Friday delivery. But on Saturday, they let me correct it so the second one has been canceled.
My current status is preparing to ship.
I am going to spend some time trying to get caught up with what everyone has said during my absence.
Hope everyone is enjoying this period and we will all get to be together and exited to have our iPhones soon.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
I'm still confused but that's what happens with four diagnosed learning disabilities. Sometimes the obvious goes right over my head. It gets frustrating at times and sometimes I just have to accept not understanding something, such as this as to avoid upsetting others. Some days are better than others.

I get that. ADHD & ASD here. Reading between the lines takes a lot of effort

ADHD, Dyslexia, Memory Disorder, and Auditory Processing Disorder on my end. Some days I feel like simple conversations are beyond my grasp. Some days I seem perfectly fine.
I’m right there with you guys. Internally, I have the biggest heart. But sometimes I struggle to communicate things and are often misunderstood. ADHD, Dyslexia, Anxiety, Depression, even dealing with Imposter Syndrome with work. I feel like I can be myself online, especially here. But in person, I’m a shy hermit that worries I’ll misinterpret something or say something the wrong way and upset and push people away.

Guess I'm opting for 32GB of RAM next upgrade because of my new obsession FlightAware

maddXsV.png
I’m surprised you didn’t blame me for that error. LOL! 😂

1695092064123.gif

I remember one year my iPhone left China on time and then got lost in Louisville. I got a replacement a month later.

I'm still traumatized.
Wow! That’s crazy! Did they ever find out what happened? Where it went. A whole month of a wait to get a replacement. Sorry that happened to you. I don’t wish that upon anyone. Not even my enemies!

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
I’m right there with you guys. Internally, I have the biggest heart. But sometimes I struggle to communicate things and are often misunderstood. ADHD, Dyslexia, Anxiety, Depression, even dealing with Imposter Syndrome with work. I feel like I can be myself online, especially here. But in person, I’m a shy hermit that worries I’ll misinterpret something or say something the wrong way and upset and push people away.
Very relatable. I love socializing one on one & online. But irl groups are very difficult. Hard to literally filter out the noise to pay attention and not get very overwhelmed. Being perceived can be hard /social anxiety in public (got worse during covid, but doing the best I ever have now days)

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
When I track by reference, all I get is the last 4 of my tracking number, that is will be delivered 9/22, and its "On the Way." How are people getting more detailed information. (Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but search terms I'm using aren't getting me very far.)
Get the UPS MyChoice app or Call UPS International Customer Service and give them that partial number and they will provide you with the full number.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.