Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Apple released this iPhone 15 and calling it color Blue.

Is this a color Blue to you? 🤨

View attachment 2268502
Apparently it's "Anti-Flash White"

IMG_0036.png

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Obtaining some intel from iPhone 14 in store pickups, it’s possible that we could be scanned in by Wednesday but no later than Thursday. Obviously Apple won’t release early, but I don’t expect any fun updates tomorrow for ISP gang.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
It is currently 7:37 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada. Another day is down in history.

9/16 - Wave 1 has completely departed from China. ✈️

9/17 - Wave 2 Some of the lucky members have made it and some got left behind. 🛑

- A double scan occurred after leaving S. Korea. We will know why that happened on Thursday when Apple informs UPS to release the full Tracking Transcript.

Tomorrow is another day. I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.

View attachment 2268489

For more info: Please see @FlightLevel310 flight briefing.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ did your iPhones make it out of China and Korea?? Sorry, there were so much activity in the last few hours, I might have missed your post!!

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
There's a reason for that. When they enter the ADIZ, they'd have to refile their flight plan and receive clearance again anyway.. at least that was what I learned before my short time at the FAA Academy, unless there is a LOA (Letter of Agreement) between the adjoining facilities. In this case, there isn't, as they'd be coming out of oceanic airspace, and there is nothing between Oakland Oceanic and Fukuoka Oceanic. The gap between them would be Russian airspace, which they are avoiding.

BL.
This guy FAA’s 😂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.