Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
I have 3 packages arriving from apple.

First I have to go pickup my usb c headphones from an access point

Then the trade in box is coming.

And then of course the phone. I have my case from Amazon already and it basically fits the 14 PM. My big amazon order with my cables and home charger should be coming tomorrow.

EDIT: and this morning the face of my AW Series 3 separated from the case. it was a good 4 years. I'll get a newer one eventually.

Last edited:

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Last pre-order 2 years ago I was still an FO. We'll refer to @pilotpat as a Senior Captain.
Congrats on your move to the left seat!
😎

So everyone, who has big plans for their new phone this weekend? Going out to take photos? Running speed and performance comparisons with your current phone? Showing it off to friends and family? Spending several hours going through settings to get every setting to your liking? Catching up on your sleep after spending many hours on this forum?
Yes

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
I’ll be very interested to see how things settle out tomorrow morning in SDF.

UPS/Fedex/DHL shipping are great, but status reporting can be erroneous and/or slow for shipments that arrive on time. They can also be correct, and then it’s delivered late, but that’s not what I’m talking about here.

It can sometimes take over 24 hours for events to show up correctly in these systems. Sometimes longer. Sometimes the events line up in an order that doesn’t make sense, and then the history fixes itself.

Some people may have had phones left behind. It’s also conceivable that their palette scans were missed or delayed, so it will be very interesting to see if arrival in Louisville “trues things up”, or if we have delays.

Gshox

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2012
Last year was my first trying in store pick up. Went on my lunch break and made it back in time but had to hustle. This year I might skip my window and go after work, that shouldn’t be an issue right

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
These guys are hauling right now

fTv6hEP.png

Attention

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. Please be seated and check to see that your seat belt is securely fastened”

seat-belt-sign-airplane-FLASHINGBELT0218-abe199337ad04b10b76be54446c78591.jpg

We are getting close to heading over from the Bering Sea.

Current Weather Updates

N wind 25 to 40 kt. Seas 9 to 17 ft. Isolated thunderstorms in the evening.

ca_0517NID_Bering_Sea_Ice_online_web.jpg

Rougly 2 hours left until we touch the American Soil. Anchorage, Alaska. Thank you!

1695096618498.png

Note: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are aware that many of you have connecting flights departing Anchorage, Alaska. In the event your connecting flight has departed, our ground staff will work with you to confirm you on the next available flight to your destination. Thank you for your patience.”

Last edited:

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
Attention

Please fasten your seatbelts.

Weather Update:

Snow and wind are moving through the Kuskokwim Delta coastline this afternoon. Strong southeast winds and gusts to 35 miles per hour will continue through the evening. New snow will range from 1 to 4 inches. Visibility will drop to 1/2 mile or less.

Rougly 2 hours left until we touch the American Soil. Anchorage, Alaska. Thank you!

View attachment 2268540
Sounds like flying in the plains during winter, I got this 😂

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Attention

Please fasten your seatbelts.

Current Weather Updates

Snow and wind are moving through the Kuskokwim Delta coastline this afternoon. Strong southeast winds and gusts to 35 miles per hour will continue through the evening. New snow will range from 1 to 4 inches. Visibility will drop to 1/2 mile or less.

View attachment 2268540
I think it's time for bed. Hopefully some good news tomorrow morning for those still stuck in CGO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.