Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
You want to do my job tomorrow? LOL!
If it means you can get some rest, then sure!

200w.gif

nikster21

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Napa Valley
I’ll be very interested to see how things settle out tomorrow morning in SDF.

UPS/Fedex/DHL shipping are great, but status reporting can be erroneous and/or slow for shipments that arrive on time. They can also be correct, and then it’s delivered late, but that’s not what I’m talking about here.

It can sometimes take over 24 hours for events to show up correctly in these systems. Sometimes longer. Sometimes the events line up in an order that doesn’t make sense, and then the history fixes itself.

Some people may have had phones left behind. It’s also conceivable that their palette scans were missed or delayed, so it will be very interesting to see if arrival in Louisville “trues things up”, or if we have delays.
I certainly hope this is the case because I have seen nothing for updates since Friday morning…

Toratek

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2019
My 14 Pro was stolen somewhere in the UPS system last year. Showed as signed for at my access point, but it never arrived. Apple had my back, but it still delayed my phone by nearly a month.

First and only problem I have ever had with any Apple delivery, and from what I heard at the time, I wasn't alone.

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
My 14 Pro was stolen somewhere in the UPS system last year. Showed as signed for at my access point, but it never arrived. Apple had my back, but it still delayed my phone by nearly a month.

First and only problem I have ever had with any Apple delivery, and from what I heard at the time, I wasn't alone.
Do you have UPS account?

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California

Does this cable have anything to do with faster charging or Is it just transfers ?
Just transfers, you don’t need thunderbolt for charging. Just get any USB C cable, the brick is what drives the fast charge.

Reactions: TotalMacMove
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.