Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014

Does this cable have anything to do with faster charging or Is it just transfers ?
Both. Its a good all around cable and virtually guaranteed to work but since it is still a thunderbolt cable at the end of they day you pay a heavy premium for 1m length.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
No they,re not. Tim Cook said: Carbon.

Watch closely: 4:45

I still don't think they are 100% serious about their impact on the environment. There is so much more they could be doing to lesson the impact. Are we going to see a modular iPhone by 2030, something that users can just swap out and recycle components instead of buying new iPhones all the time. What about cases? They could lesson the impact by making new iPhones backwards compatible with old cases instead of requiring you to buy a new case every year.

I called again today and got the run around. I'm too busy lately to be playing phone tag with these people. It is indeed driving me crazy and I am beginning to question my sanity.
My motto is only get a run around once. After that, they have exhausted their option. So many people got their tracking number just by calling. Not sure what they have against you. I was not expecting you to go through the same stress as last year. I guess some things never change. When you have to deal with it. I have to deal with it too.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
My motto is only to get a run around once. After that, they have exhausted their option. So many people got their tracking number just by calling. Not sure what they have against you. I was not expecting you to go through the same stress as last year. I guess some things do never change.
Yes, I've read many of the stories on here with wonder and envy.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
My 14 Pro was stolen somewhere in the UPS system last year. Showed as signed for at my access point, but it never arrived. Apple had my back, but it still delayed my phone by nearly a month.

First and only problem I have ever had with any Apple delivery, and from what I heard at the time, I wasn't alone.
Same thing happened to me with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Took a month to get a replacement. Wasn't happy at all.

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
Here is the link

Reactions: applepeachpie

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
IMG_5331.jpeg
Anchorage is a cool place to watch the planes take off. Probably starting to get chilly there this time of year.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I called again today and got the run around. I'm too busy lately to be playing phone tag with these people. It is indeed driving me crazy and I am beginning to question my sanity.
You're beginning to question your sanity?

We're all in a thread anthropomorphizing our new phones pretending that they are sipping wine on deluxe airliners and sitting in the cockpit. And you're worried about your sanity?!

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I have this all metal one

Reactions: applepeachpie
You're beginning to question your sanity?

We're all in a thread anthropomorphizing our new phones pretending that they are sipping wine on deluxe airliners and sitting in the cockpit. And you're worried about your sanity?!
Wait... what? This response keep going over my head and I read 3 times already.

View attachment 2268546 Anchorage is a cool place to watch the planes take off. Probably starting to get chilly there this time of year.
I want to go visit Anchorage, Alaska one day. The plan was to go visit this year but just couldn't make it. Hopefully next time.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ did your iPhones make it out of China and Korea?? Sorry, there were so much activity in the last few hours, I might have missed your post!!
Hey @hungryteresa Yes they did. Pleased to announce both of my iPhones this year. I'm so glad I was a member of Wave 1. Traveling with you this year 😃. I like it!

No worries. It's hard to keep up with this thread that's why I don't try to go away for too long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.