Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Did anyone manage to buy a Lightning to USB Dongle?

MUQX3

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I'm gonna use thunderbolt 4 cable for charging mostly lol but will transfer stuff from phone to my PC once in awhile.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
I live in Las Vegas. Heat doesn't bother me. This was in 2017. iPhone X

Look at the temps below.

View attachment 2268554
I’ve lived in So Cal my entire life. I was overweight until I got out of high school and when I slimmed down I really did enjoy the heat because it was good on my body with all the abuse training does to my body.

Then as I got older I started to enjoy the more rugged, cold to work out. It just feels better.

I’ve lived in So Cal my entire life. I was overweight until I got out of high school and when I slimmed down I really did enjoy the heat because it was good on my body with all the abuse training does to my body.

Then as I got older I started to enjoy the more rugged, cold to work out. It just feels better.
Makes sense! That's cool. Cali weather is always nice.

I grew up overseas. So, I adapt very easily to the weather. It doesn't bother me at all. Earlier this year I was in Seattle and It was rainy and cold the whole time. It didn't bother me at all. I just get used to it easily.

ok it is 1am my time and I've been running short on sleep for way too many days now. I'll see you all in the morning.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ get some rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! I'll try. No Sleep Week! Have a good night to you. I'll stay up updating.

Reactions: 5105973 and svish

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Did you get to see the Northern lights?
That's something I'd really like to see. I need to go to Alaska with my girlfriend to visit her brother in Eagle River.

She drove to Idaho Falls a few years ago for the total eclipse. She paid about $1500 for two nights at a hotel (rates skyrocketed for the eclipse) and she saw and took videos of the eclipse. The weather was great for it, too.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
So, the FineWoven case arrived today. It sucks and I'm a little upset. I wouldn't upset if this wasn't the replacement for the leather cases? It feels like a very cheap piece of fabric that was slapped on a generic case. That being said, the leather cases haven't been that good for a while, either... But. I don't know. I'm not impressed. It's going to stain super easy lol

View attachment 2268337

That  logo looks smeared or something LOL. I’m in the same boat.

UPS delivered the case to the wrong address but I’m not even mad I didn’t get the case I’m more upset cause some stranger now has my info and got a free case and didn’t have the decency to try to find me. At least  refunded me no problem.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
The moulin she was standing in had no visible bottom. It could have been hundreds or thousands of feet deep. Also, she didn't have any ropes, just a small ice pick and some crampons.
Yup. I was on a glacier in Alaska. I remember learning the term moulin, as we stood around one and it still gives me nightmares. It basically is a core made by meltwater that plunges down into the deep dark recesses of a glacier. I made sure not to get too close in case my crampons gave way and I ended up in the middle of the glacier, miles thick, only to be found preserved in ice centuries later by those receiving their new iTELEPORTS 30,000.

This photo is very similar to what I saw. But I would not stand that close.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1695100669662.png
    1695100669662.png
    244 KB · Views: 51
  • Wow
Reactions: 5105973 and svish

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I live in Las Vegas. Heat doesn't bother me. This was in 2017. iPhone X

Look at the temps below.

View attachment 2268554
Another girlfriend story: She flew out to visit me in Maryland one July and we spent the day in DC. The temps were in the high 90s with about 98% humidity. She was dying, and she lives in Saint George.

Around 2014, I flew out to Vegas and it was 118 degrees. I know it wasn't humid, but it was still plenty hot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.