Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Did anyone manage to buy a Lightning to USB Dongle?

MUQX3

Already have one for my MacBook.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
ok it is 1am my time and I've been running short on sleep for way too many days now. I'll see you all in the morning.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ get some rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have biopsy results tomorrow so I'll probably knock off in a few. Kinda early for me, but I'd like to be a little rested in case it gets interesting.

Plus, it's Taco Tuesday!

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I wont be buying it dont worry.

Q: What block size do I need for the fastest charging for 15 Pro?
No one knows for sure yet, Mac Otakara says max charge speed is 27W in which case at least 30W just to be safe. But fastest charge speeds are only below 50% or so anyways.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
I think Apple is playing with the customer's minds and taking advantage of it. Let's be real. Not everyone is into tech. Apple will outsell those cases to people who don't care much. They don't care what kind of iPhone they are getting or anything. These people don't care for the RAM or Peroscope camera. Those are the target audiences Apple is aiming for. It's kinda sad but that's how business works! Stepping over!
ahem, tetraprism camera.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
No one knows for sure yet, Mac Otakara says max charge speed is 27W in which case at least 30W just to be safe. But fastest charge speeds are only below 50% or so anyways.
I can finally use the 30 watt USB C charger next to my bed for everything. Right now it's charging my MacBook and a PS5 controller. Now it'll charge my iPhone as well. Yay to less cables!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.