Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mahera

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2021
Are you trading in? Might be your trade-in box.
I am trading in part of the iPhone upgrade program, but the tracking is for my iPhone (0.40 in weight), and tracking still stays arriving Friday the 22nd

Seems like a lot of others got the same text/notification saying delivery for tomorrow but that's not possible

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
So everyone, who has big plans for their new phone this weekend? Going out to take photos? Running speed and performance comparisons with your current phone? Showing it off to friends and family? Spending several hours going through settings to get every setting to your liking? Catching up on your sleep after spending many hours on this forum?
I'm going from a 13 mini to the pro max, so going to take time to adjust haha

mtwiggins

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
US

Flight Tracking Update - 9:15PM CDT

ICN-ANC

As you know, most of us had a departure scan out of Korea earlier today. We are expecting the current flight to arrive in Anchorage in just over 4 hours. You can
track the flight here.

View attachment 2268441

ANC-SDF

After a few hour sit in Anchorage, we will be off to Louisville. More than enough time to swap crews and get fuel. The flight will continue on as UPS175 and you can track it here. The flight should arrive into Louisville just after 11AM EDT. At that point it will be time to wait for an import scan. After that, it will be time to sit until Thursday night.

View attachment 2268453

Wait...I never made it out of China?!?!

There isn't anything I see for you all...but don't worry, there should be some new information tomorrow. There are several possibilities. Another UPS flight going SDF-ANC-ICN-CGO and then the reverse. You may also hitch a ride on a truck to another city in China that UPS flies to. Get a good night's rest and hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow morning.
Most years it’s a charter flight to add to UPS’s capacity…I’m guessing that the Apple shipment is actually on Kalitta Air 963.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Does anyone hear Andar leather cases? How are they? are they thicker than Apple leather case? this one:
View attachment 2268475 View attachment 2268476
I have one on order. Might not be here until Friday as well but I’ll keep you posted. Also checkout the case thread. It may have been discussed there.

The only thing I am hesitant on this case is the lack o Action Button coverage. It’s a cutout. They are handmade from Arizona and so far, their customer service has been nice. Follow up emails and such.

Reactions: 5105973 and anjo10
I got the tomorrow delivery notification, too, but it's for the polishing cloth. I expect great things from the polishing cloth.
Excellent- Please submit your honest review and let us know it is the best thing Apple has ever made. Pure satisfaction! I’m hoping to hear good things about it.

Don't do what @rjjacobson did throwing me under the bus. 😒

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Mine worked with CarPlay on the way home from work -- so hope you have the same luck!
It’s late so I just drove around the area briefly. It worked the same. Seems like the interface changed to multiple displays which I like better. Tomorrow I have a meeting after work 20 minutes away to test further.

It’s taking forever for my iPad Pro to update though. Definitely upgrading with the next Pro release.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Excellent- Please submit your honest review and let us know it is the best thing Apple has ever made. Pure saturation! I’m hoping to hear good things about it.

Don't do what @rjjacobson throwing me under the bus. 😒
If there is ever an alien invasion and the only weapon to stop them is an army of Apple polishing cloths the forum members here know who they are going to go hide behind.

pamstolen

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2013
I ordered a 15 pro max, 2 apple watches and a band. 2 items are showing up in UPS MyChoice. One item has departed Incheon, 9/19 at 10:45 am, weighing .40 kgs. The other item is in Clayton, IN weighing 1.2 lbs. The one coming from Incheon doesn't seem heavy enough to be a phone. Am I wrong?

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I get that. ADHD & ASD here. Reading between the lines takes a lot of effort
@EricExtreme and @Jonbinary we are not an easy group to be around, it’s fast and furious in here. Thanks for sharing, giving all of us grace, and having patience with all of (mostly my) stupid jokes. Every one of us processes differently and this needs to be a fun but informative space for all.

And that doesn’t even account for the 2pages that post while trying to compose a reply.

Anyhow-the double departure scans-an interesting development this year!

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
I ordered a 15 pro max, 2 apple watches and a band. 2 items are showing up in UPS MyChoice. One item has departed Incheon, 9/19 at 10:45 am, weighing .40 kgs. The other item is in Clayton, IN weighing 1.2 lbs. The one coming from Incheon doesn't seem heavy enough to be a phone. Am I wrong?
The lighter one is the phone. The watch is the heavier one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.