Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Rick73tii

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2011
Boulder, CO
We are the little red one.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.png
    IMG_0250.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 57

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Goodness this thread exploded. I was keeping up pretty well then had to spend the evening with my family. Now it looks hopeless catching up but I’ll try.

My husband still hasn’t gotten any information on his 512 GB blue 15 Pro Max. Nor the Pink 512 GB 15.

My most recent UPS update indicates my blue 512 GB Pro Max left Incheon Korea at 8:54 am their time.

Now I’m going to go back and catch up as well as I can. I probably won’t be able to give any reactions to posts because I’m going to speed read. But know that you all do make me laugh and rejoice and I am rooting for everyone to get their phones and to have fun!

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Goodness this thread exploded. I was keeping up pretty well then had to spend the evening with my family. Now it looks hopeless catching up but I’ll try.

My husband still hasn’t gotten any information on his 512 GB blue 15 Pro Max. Nor the Pink 512 GB 15.

My most recent UPS update indicates my blue 512 GB Pro Max left Incheon Korea at 8:54 am their time.

Now I’m going to go back and catch up as well as I can. I probably won’t be able to give any reactions to posts because I’m going to speed read. But know that you all do make me laugh and rejoice and I am rooting for everyone to get their phones and to have fun!
You know, for someone with “Grumpy” in their username, you sure are sweet and nice.

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
I was able to get my full tracking number via email from UPS customer. The phone method never worked lol they also told me it may be delayed due to customs in China. But it’s obviously enroute now :)

8:54am Incheon arrival scan club here
Chat worked for me.

Reactions: Wolfs

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021

Flight Tracking Update - 9:15PM CDT

ICN-ANC

As you know, most of us had a departure scan out of Korea earlier today. We are expecting the current flight to arrive in Anchorage in just over 4 hours. You can
track the flight here.

1695089011735.png

ANC-SDF

After a few hour sit in Anchorage, we will be off to Louisville. More than enough time to swap crews and get fuel. The flight will continue on as UPS175 and you can track it here. The flight should arrive into Louisville just after 11AM EDT. At that point it will be time to wait for an import scan. After that, it will be time to sit until Thursday night.

1695089284156.png

Wait...I never made it out of China?!?!

There isn't anything I see for you all...but don't worry, there should be some new information tomorrow. There are several possibilities. Another UPS flight going SDF-ANC-ICN-CGO and then the reverse. You may also hitch a ride on a truck to another city in China that UPS flies to. Get a good night's rest and hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow morning.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I’m confused. My UPS is showing my phone still in ZhengZhou, CN. It says

9/17 6PM departed facility ZhengZhou, CN

Followed by

9/17 6:22 PM arrived facility ZhengZhou, CN.

I see others have movement… am I the only one at this phase? I tried reading but can’t keep up with the multitude of pages this thread is haha.
You are part of Wave 2B. Sucks to be us :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.