Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
You ordered the Ultra 2?! Nice.

If the iPhone goes Ultra next year and there’s a significant reason to, I just mighr upgrade. I didn’t feel that way for Apple Watch Ultra this year, so I’m fine with the OG. I do like the new faces we received with watchOS 10, specially Nike Globe and Modular Ultra. Hopefully next year the Ultra comes in Black Titanium.
Yes sir! Excited for the Apple Watch Ultra 2. The 3000nits screen brightness is going to be insane!

1695104589272.png

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Lol using a 20W charger since launch day 14 Pro-100% until Late July.

Paying retail for a 5W charger has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. If you have money then so be it, but you are getting ripped off through the backside. I have over 25+ sealed 5W chargers lying around for free for whoever wants one.

Reactions: trost
Belkin 3 in 1 charging since launch. 100% after 1 year.

It's not the block that you need to worry about. You have bad charging habits. Thats what you need to fix. Research on how to properly charge apple devices
I do have a Belkin 3 in 1 charging. I haven't even opened the box yet. So, Maybe I will use that. I have heard to does help keep battery life to 100%. That's the only reason why I bought it from Costco.

I'm a Pro User. I use my iPhone a lot. 10-12 hours a day. I think it also has to do with how much you charge your iPhone. Even with my Pro Max I find myself charging it twice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.