Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
And yet you gave the headache to all of us instead.
I just wanted to ask you guys if this was correct or not. You over here talking mad sh*t about granny chair and all. Talking about taking a shower. You gave yourself a headache lol

How much more time before landing in Anchorage?
Should be landing soon. Half hour!

1695103545668.png

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Problem is I don't like saying good byes and letting go of old things. I don't think I'll ever let go of the 5W Apple Charger. When I don't see it around. I start bugging out.
For my travel bag, I've got a couple 20w power bricks, with usb-c cables. It handles charging my iPhone or watch.

My 5w chargers are long gone.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I will say this, iPhone releases drive my screen time through the roof. Of course it’s a great time spent month other Apple enthusiasts, but I’m almost clocking workday hours 😯

IMG_6949.jpeg

Maybe I’m a little more excited since I’m going from a 13 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max. Dynamic Island and Always On Display are two things I’m definitely looking forward to.

I will say this, iPhone releases drive my screen time through the roof. Of course it’s a great time spent month other Apple enthusiasts, but I’m almost clocking workday hours 😯

View attachment 2268618

Maybe I’m a little more excited since I’m going from a 13 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max. Dynamic Island and Always On Display are two things I’m definitely looking forward to.
Mine has been crazy. Notice how it skyrocketed after Thursday.

IMG_3402 2.jpg

View attachment 2268618

Best time of the year. Hopefully, next year you will come back and order the iPhone Ultra. Let's go!!

I don't even know where my Apple Watch Ultra 2 is.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Best time of the year. Hopefully, next year you will come back and order the iPhone Ultra. Let's go!!

I don't even know where my Apple Watch Ultra 2 is.

You ordered the Ultra 2?! Nice.

If the iPhone goes Ultra next year and there’s a significant reason to, I just might upgrade. I didn’t feel that way for Apple Watch Ultra this year, so I’m fine with the OG. I do like the new faces we received with watchOS 10, specially Nike Globe and Modular Ultra. Hopefully next year the Ultra comes in Black Titanium.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.