Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
The chair is fine. It's your set up that I have a seething hatred for.

200w.gif
So you approve the granny chair? That's cool.

What set up? I'm charging my Apple Watch Ultra just fine. It's still at 100% battery life too.

Reactions: 5105973
I love grandma chairs. I wish ALL chairs were grandma chairs. But you're charging your devices like it's 2007.
I'm old school. I prefer old school. Ask @Whistler Mac I talk about Windows XP all the time and he hates me for that lol. But yeah.. I'm stuck in 2007.

I mean you ARE complicated. You are a beautiful and complicated flower. But that's not the issue. The issue is that atrocity happening on top of your grandmother's chair.
Thanks! So where else do you want me to charge my Apple Watch Ultra than? You got better suggestions than a granny chair?

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew
Oh I love old school things as well. Music. Art. Literature. Just not homeless person charging stations.
Great! You just called me homeless again. SMH! I can't win with you tonight. You are on fire. People are going to hate us tomorrow when they wake up and see there are over 20 pages of posts talking about 5W Apple Charging Adapter.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Thanks! So where else do you want me to charge my Apple Watch Ultra than? You got better suggestions than a granny chair?
I don't know. There have been tales passed down through the ages ... spoken only in whispers ... of a dark and mysterious device. Some have said it's forbidden. Some have called it dangerous. And others have called it a nightstand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.