Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
So is there still a chance of the 15 Pro Max being delayed a few weeks? All those analysts were saying it would be but I hadn't seen anything since the announcement. I'm really hoping not but want to be prepared for disappointment.

Anyways, setup my preorder through the Apple App Store App for tomorrow to finance through T-Mobile for a Pro Max 256gb in titanium blue. Going to try and do it for store pickup since the closest Apple Store is just 10 mins away from me.
0 chance. It’s been announced, it’ll be available to buy on release date.

Reactions: TruthWatcher412

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
It seems I can’t pre-pre-order from the Military Store this year. I was able to last year and I believe in ‘21 as well. I just want to pay in full (with a trade-in). I wonder if I’ll be able to pre-order tomorrow or if they’re reverting to past years in which they didn’t immediately open up the new phones to the Military Store (if not, why even have them listed? 🤔). Now I’m not sure whether to take the chance that I’ll be able to pre-order tomorrow for pickup on launch day, or if I should just go ahead and Get Ready utilizing installments on my Apple Card (which I hate doing because I loathe carrying a balance, plus I don’t like that it’s 24 months since I upgrade every 12). The struggle is r

How many of you plan to purchase using ID.me Veterans/Military site, versus pre pre-order through using Apple Store?

Ordering via iPhone, iPad, or through using Apple Store via Windows, other Apple devices?

Please comment your opinions matter.
Unfortunately, we are unable to purchase getting the veterans discount via Apple Store app. So, there is no way to pre-pre order and get the discount. I will be ordering on a website either on my ipad or windows pc. I plan on getting the 15 PM 512gb in blue.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
IMG_1817.png
Got my preorders ready for mine and my daughter’s phones. I decided to go with white titanium simply because I needed to make a decision and quit thinking about it. I love how the white gives OG vibes anyway. 🤣

highdefjunkie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2010
Chicago
I am replacing my 13 Pro Max with the 15 Pro Max - Blue Titanium. What sucks is I still owe 500.00 on my 13 through ATT and the back of my 13 Pro max is cracked. So, I'm going to have to pay off my 13 Pro Max and probably not getting much for my trade in. But this year I am going with Apples upgrade program vs. AT&T.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I am replacing my 13 Pro Max with the 15 Pro Max - Blue Titanium. What sucks is I still owe 500.00 on my 13 through ATT and the back of my 13 Pro max is cracked. So, I'm going to have to pay off my 13 Pro Max and probably not getting much for my trade in. But this year I am going with Apples upgrade program vs. AT&T.
I owe on my 14 pro max. Do you think us having outstanding balances on the phones will present problems during the check out process? I'm also joining AUP.

highdefjunkie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2010
Chicago
I owe on my 14 pro max. Do you think us having outstanding balances on the phones will present problems during the check out process? I'm also joining AUP.
Funny that you asked that. I just called Apple and they told me it will not cause any issues during checkout. It just needs to be paid off by the time you turn in your old phone. Can anyone verify if this is true? I don't want any delays either.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Got my Black FineWoven case today. This is for the ProMax. 2nd photo gives an idea of the texture of the back of the case. Might take some time getting used to.
The more I see these the more I think I will be avoiding Apple cases this year. Your right though, it will likely take some time to adjust to that material.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I'm just happy they changed the time form 12AM PST to 5AM PST

I am EST so waking up at 3AM was never easy for me.

now 8AM EST is so much better but there's more traffic

While I also appreciate the 8am preorder time, man it was a rush setting alarms for 2:50am and 2:55am and scrambling trying to get a preorder in while half awake. When in actuality I wasn’t even able to sleep the night before, waking up every hour on the hour.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
While I also appreciate the 8am preorder time, man it was a rush setting alarms for 2:50am and 2:55am and scrambling trying to get a preorder in while half awake. When in actuality I wasn’t even able to sleep the night before, waking up every hour on the hour.
I am with you there. It added to the whole preorder process having to get up in the middle of the night EST. Also back then there was no pre-pre order so it really was a mad scramble when the site/app went live.

space220

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2023
Atlanta, GA / Orlando, FL
I currently have the Blue on pre-preorder.
I'm having the same dilemma as you- I'm way too indecisive. I just switched to the Natural Titanium from Titanium Blue just because it's sort of a new color, and its more of a neutral color that can be customized (unless you are trading in again after 12months lol) I have a black fine woven case and wallet on order too and I think it looks pretty nice. Matches my skis too.

Reactions: IceCool

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
So is there still a chance of the 15 Pro Max being delayed a few weeks? All those analysts were saying it would be but I hadn't seen anything since the announcement. I'm really hoping not but want to be prepared for disappointment.

Anyways, setup my preorder through the Apple App Store App for tomorrow to finance through T-Mobile for a Pro Max 256gb in titanium blue. Going to try and do it for store pickup since the closest Apple Store is just 10 mins away from me.
Outright? no. There will be iPPM 15's delivered on Sept 22. Like previous years there will be some configurations that are more popular than others that will have their delivery dates pushed back.
The sooner you can order the better chance it gets dropped off at your doorstep on the 22nd

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina

I remember when I ordered my current iPhone 13 Pro Max and was upgrading from my 11 Pro Max, I could not move forward with the preorder until the remaining balance was paid. This could have been because of the trade in credit or not having two leases on the same line for two different devices at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.