Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Through Apple using T-Mobile carrier deal, trading in my old iPhone (which I was planning on bringing to the store to trade in anyways). I put some money down so I think I'll owe like $150 total on the phone to T-Mobile so was going to pay it off completely anyways.

Could be possible, but they would have to cancel your EIP deal and start a new one...that would be the only problem I see you running into

rman0726

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2009
Received my case and charging cords im gonna be using in my car last night. I haven't opened them yet or anything. Gonna be rough sitting with no activity for 2 days while our phones relax in Louisville till they all part ways. Mine typically don't leave for NOLA till Thursday mid dayish by truck.
Mine typically don’t leave Louisville until around 1-2am on Friday morning. Then they take the 2 hour flight, arrive at my airport over an hour away, get driven down to my local distribution center and are out for delivery by 6am. So many people get paranoid and worried about their phone status on these threads, but it’s pretty amazing how much they have some of this down to a science.

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
IMG_2763.jpeg

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Mine typically don’t leave Louisville until around 1-2am on Friday morning. Then they take the 2 hour flight, arrive at my airport over an hour away, get driven down to my local distribution center and are out for delivery by 6am. So many people get paranoid and worried about their phone status on these threads, but it’s pretty amazing how much they have some of this down to a science.
Always crazy impressive to me how fast they get them moved and out like that.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Serious question: I spend more time on YouTube than anything else for my viewing habits. Is there anyone else besides me who don’t recognize 90% of these people that got review units from Apple?

I click and start watching a couple of them and i don’t understand why these people have so many subscribers. Is it a generational thing?

Side note: I was looking forward to Joanna Stern’s video because she always does something interesting but she says she caught china virus so she couldn’t do a video.

• Haha
Reactions: killawat

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
I think we are all starting to believe that the non-pro phones are already in the US. Maybe they were part of the initial push for moving more products by ship ⛴️
With no tracking info by now I believe the non-pro 15s are already in the US. That also appears to be the case with the new watches, I have an S9 and U2 ordered, same status as the non-pro 15.

Goodness, we are still talking about how to charge a phone? See you when we land in Kentucky in 90mins.
Somebody woke up in the middle of the night and saw us talking about 5W Apple Apple charging adapter. Real quick, he came at us with, alright, I’m out 😂 🤣

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
So interesting discussion on how we like to charge our phones and the usual debate on methods. Each to their own I say but I like to hear other ideas. I have been using MagSafe pucks since they were available and my charging habits basically are I use til 8 PM and put on the puck and I have optimized on and it charges form teh 50-70 percent finishing around 4 am couple hours before i get up. Has worked well and my battery healt has been in upper 90’s til last couple weeks I am now at 95 percent. Will be interesting to see how the battery does with our 15 pro line. Looking forward

I am now using this charger I got a month ago. Love how I can put my AW Ultra and the phone mounted like this. It has a cooling fan for the bit of heat these MagSafe pucks seem to generate (not blazingly hot like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ experienced though)
I pre-ordered the upgrade to this from ESR on their Kickstarter. Glad to see someone else on here using an ESR product for their daily charging system :D

1695131338172.png

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody woke up in the middle of the night and saw us talking about 5W Apple Apple charging adapter. Real quick, he came at us with, alright, I’m out 😂 🤣

I was up the entire time and eventually tapped out when adapters and dongles became the sole conversation lol...appreciate the love though! Some of us are on east coast time 😉

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.