Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Lyons00

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
This was here after I woke up.

9/19/2023
07:40 PMOn the Way
Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China Mainland9/17/2023
06:22 PM
Arrived at Facility
06:00 PM
Departed from Facility
02:46 PM
Origin Scan
11:42 AMLabel Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
China Mainland

dewbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
With no tracking info by now I believe the non-pro 15s are already in the US. That also appears to be the case with the new watches, I have an S9 and U2 ordered, same status as the non-pro 15.
I’m in the same boat — my Pro with a 9/22 arrival date is on its way from Anchorage right now… no UPS tracking info for my husband’s regular 15 with a 9/22 arrival date.

Reactions: David8

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
So interesting discussion on how we like to charge our phones and the usual debate on methods. Each to their own I say but I like to hear other ideas. I have been using MagSafe pucks since they were available and my charging habits basically are I use til 8 PM and put on the puck and I have optimized on and it charges form teh 50-70 percent finishing around 4 am couple hours before i get up. Has worked well and my battery healt has been in upper 90’s til last couple weeks I am now at 95 percent. Will be interesting to see how the battery does with our 15 pro line. Looking forward

I am now using this charger I got a month ago. Love how I can put my AW Ultra and the phone mounted like this. It has a cooling fan for the bit of heat these MagSafe pucks seem to generate (not blazingly hot like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ experienced though)
EDIT: Sorry this double posted - my computer was stuck processing so I killed the page and reloaded - did not realize it had actually posted -_-

Happy to see someone else on here using an ESR product. I backed their Kickstarter for the 100W 6-in-1 version of this and it should be shipping out next month. Excited to replace my meh one at home and upgrade my work charging situation too :D

Last edited:
Reactions: killawat

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
Our phones are almost home boys and girls.
IMG_2764.png

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
That’s strange! It would hurt to ask Apple and double check and verify the order confirmation. Did you also get a confirmation email from Apple? Also, try logging in and out of UPS and see if anything comes up. If not try checking using track by reference. Good luck and Keep us posted.
Oh yes, both of us have full order emails from Apple with assigned order numbers.

And we got confirmation numbers too.

Already logged in and out of UPS, but nothing.

I don't have time right now to call Apple. I won't have time until I am off work.

Where is track by reference?

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Oh yes, both of us have full order emails from Apple with assigned order numbers.

I don't have time right now to call Apple. I won't have time until I am off work.

Update: found it. Track by reference WORKS!!!! MINE IS IN UPS!!! YAAAAYYYYY

No tracking number yet, but it still says on the way for 9/22 directly on UPS. Yippeeeeeeee

Track by Reference Number

Enter your phone number without the 1 and see what populates.

Update: found it. Track by reference WORKS!!!! MINE IS IN UPS!!! YAAAAYYYYY

No tracking number yet, but it still says on the way for 9/22 directly on UPS. Yippeeeeeeee
Glad it worked out for you! Congratulations!

Big day for you on Friday. Also, if you have the time. You can call UPS and they can release the tracking number to you. Good luck and safe travels. 😎

Reactions: TurboCoder2022

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I will need an introduction because I’ve never heard of them until your post lol. Gonna give them a watch 👍
They were known for their content at DPReview for the longest time. After the announced acquisition and then pending closure of DPReview (because Amazon is a horrible company) - they jumped to PetaPixel where they now produce their review videos on virtually every camera thats available. They know their stuff, and they're not just pixel peepers like many professed "experts". This is a solid review.

Chris is also an avid outdoorsman and has a side job as a fly fishing guide - which is a hobby i've been picking up when I have no desire to be in front of a screen. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.