Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

chiitownkruger

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
IMG_1170.jpeg
Good morning everyone!! Just a few more days! iPhone 15 Pro Natural 128GB ✈️✈️📱📱✈️✈️📱📱

Yep. USA Order. Westminster, California. Apple Order says Preparing to Ship for both of us.

I have: received my citizens one iphone loan approval, but don't have UPS population of anything yet, and my card has been charged by Apple for the phone (the amount due).
Mom has: received no citizens one iphone loan approval, UPS has her iPhone in the system, but no tracking number yet. And her card has been charged by Apple for the phone (the amount due).

Both of us have arrival dates of 9/22.
That’s strange! It would hurt to ask Apple and double check and verify the order confirmation. Did you also get a confirmation email from Apple? Also, try logging in and out of UPS and see if anything comes up. If not try checking using track by reference. Good luck and Keep us posted.

Reactions: svish

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
So interesting discussion on how we like to charge our phones and the usual debate on methods. Each to their own I say but I like to hear other ideas. I have been using MagSafe pucks since they were available and my charging habits basically are I use til 8 PM and put on the puck and I have optimized on and it charges form teh 50-70 percent finishing around 4 am couple hours before i get up. Has worked well and my battery healt has been in upper 90’s til last couple weeks I am now at 95 percent. Will be interesting to see how the battery does with our 15 pro line. Looking forward

I am now using this charger I got a month ago. Love how I can put my AW Ultra and the phone mounted like this. It has a cooling fan for the bit of heat these MagSafe pucks seem to generate (not blazingly hot like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ experienced though)

IMG_8144.jpeg

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
So after watching a few reviews….if I decided I wanted a different color and my local store has them in stock, can I swap it out? I know it’s more first world problem but just am curious how that works

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
So interesting discussion on how we like to charge our phones and the usual debate on methods. Each to their own I say but I like to hear other ideas. I have been using MagSafe pucks since they were available and my charging habits basically are I use til 8 PM and put on the puck and I have optimized on and it charges form teh 50-70 percent finishing around 4 am couple hours before i get up. Has worked well and my battery healt has been in upper 90’s til last couple weeks I am now at 95 percent. Will be interesting to see how the battery does with our 15 pro line. Looking forward

I am now using this charger I got a month ago. Love how I can put my AW Ultra and the phone mounted like this. It has a cooling fan for the bit of heat these MagSafe pucks seem to generate (not blazingly hot like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ experienced though)

View attachment 2268990
That’s the one I use. Love it…and it’ll be great for Standby mode. I tried it w/my 12 Pro Max, and it works great (except that the 12 doesn’t have Always On so it goes dark after a bit.) Should be perfect with the new 15 Pro Max.

Reactions: rjjacobson

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
Received my case and charging cords im gonna be using in my car last night. I haven't opened them yet or anything. Gonna be rough sitting with no activity for 2 days while our phones relax in Louisville till they all part ways. Mine typically don't leave for NOLA till Thursday mid dayish by truck.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
UPS175 is expected to land in Louisville, Kentucky in roughly 2 hours. Red-eye flight and we are tired.

We will have a few days to chill in Louisville, Kentucky before the Import Scan takes place on Thursday. Happy and Safe travels!

airplane-seatbelt-and-non-smoking-sign.jpg

View attachment 2268932

Good morning...(yes, I did catchup, raised an eyebrow, along with others regarding your charging setup. My battery is at 85%...dont care..get a new iPhone every year. I keep mine charged ALL THE TIME...PS. Louiseville was a city that was one of my top 5 surprises while travelling these great US States

lclev

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
I am on Wave 1 - 15pro. 512gb, blue titanium. I was considering ordering my husband an iPone 15. I always order using the no carrier option and pay for the phone using my apple card. Now for the question:
Why will is it costing $30 more for the 15 if I get it with no carrier? That is not true for the 15Pro.

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
All depends on how you bought the device...did you buy it outright? With a trade in? From a carrier?
Through Apple using T-Mobile carrier deal, trading in my old iPhone (which I was planning on bringing to the store to trade in anyways). I put some money down so I think I'll owe like $150 total on the phone to T-Mobile so was going to pay it off completely anyways.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.