Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
30 mins out...we are officially descending

JZHsS5p.png

Reactions: ATX_wapiti

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Yep and Standby turns into Night Mode for when you sleep like the Ultra has..honestly my fav iOS 17 improvement.

You know that Standby feature is a test run for a touchscreen HomePod coming soon
I'd love a big and beautiful touchscreen HomePod. Or a HomePod + iPad system where the screen docks to the HomePod for charging but can be removed for portable use 👀👀

Reactions: Wolfs

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
My question is this: does wired VS wireless effect battery life/health?
I have used the Apple MagSafe puck until I got this new ESB all in one. My iPhone PM have done well for year I have them. I am still at 95-96 percent battery health personally I have not frankly hear convincing info on what is best honestly though that is my experience hope it continues with the 15 PM soon to arrive

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I am thinking of getting a Tesla but the lack of car play has me considering other EVs too. Tesla has the best charging network by far of course.
I want a Fisker Ocean, but from everything I hear the plug in Hybrids are the way to go. Best of both worlds.

@oops1975 Happy Birthday 🎂

Can’t believe I fell asleep last night and missed a scintillating discussion about socks, daisy chain chargers and grandma chairs 😂

Almost caught up ⭐️

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
No :/ but it looks nice lol
lol yeah it does look nice... I like the folding convenience of the magsafe duo for traveling. but I am looking for an alternative that fast charges the apple watch. I was really bummed when Apple didnt announce an updated version at the event.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.