Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021

Flight Tracking Update - 9:50AM CDT

ANC-SDF

Our flight is just about to land in Louisville. We will be expecting scans shortly. This includes import scans. It may take a day or two for this to happen for some. Be patient. It is a waiting game right now. Thursday night into Friday is when the packages will be sent off to their final destinations.

1695134942621.png

Those Stuck In China

I still haven't read through all of the pages yet, but I think some of you are still there. No need to worry yet. I still haven't seen any flights going west to pick you up yet, but that may change later this morning. I'll keep watching for anything.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Okay, now I'm up and functioning on the West coast -- saw these 2 scans came in overnight:

09/19/2023
12:55 A.M.
On the Way
Departed from Facility
Anchorage, AK, United States
09/18/2023
11:31 P.M.
Arrived at Facility
Anchorage, AK, United States

So what's next -- arrival scan in KY -- then do we separate and they put us all on many different planes to our internal US destination cities? Mine is going to LA -- who else is onboard and when do we leave KY for sunny LA?

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
The king is dead. Long live the king.

That is pretty nice, but it'd kill some companies to not have an AirPods charging base and bump the price down $30. Oh well. Had a HiRise back in the day when it was first introduced, really loved it.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Is there a way of knowing what the flight number is because it's a daily route? Is SDF Muhammad Ali Int'l Airport in Louisville, KY?
Yep, you can search for UPS flights from Louisville, KY to your typical local airport and guess which flight it will be. Once you have a scan leaving KY you will be able to confirm and pinpoint the plane you are on.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Louisville, Kentucky welcomes you. The local time is 10:57 EDT For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. The Captain will then turn off the “Fasten Seat Belt” sign, indicating it is safe to stand. Please use caution when opening the overhead compartments and removing items, since articles may have shifted during flight.”

IMG_3418.jpeg

chester0711

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2010
Question, I have three phones that are in preparing to ship....and say sept 22 arrival....my 15 max is saying 0ct 9th-16th.....is there any reality where that date gets pushed up? Is that considered Wave 2?

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
No freaking way! Your birthday is June 11!? That is the same bday as me!

Crazy enough, my Uncle has the same birthday and the VP for the region I work in has the same birthday as well!
That's awesome. I rarely meet someone IRL with a June bday! None of my friends and family were born in June.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.