Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Guys! I’m going to go and check out the Terminal. Let’s go grab some coffee ☕️

You guys are welcome to come with me and join 😇

View attachment 2269168
Those walkways really do take awhile to get down. Then you split to which concourse you are going to. Starbucks is in the middle. KFC is outside of security, so if you want something cheap to eat, you'll have to go through TSA again.

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
Left AK.

20230919_110440.jpg

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I really dig your office, that setup is rock solid!! I don't think I could work there though, I'd be petrified with worry about breaking something. I see you a rocking an external drive, how many trilobites of storage does it have?
Thanks

4 TB’s of trilobites LOL

well I keep my spiney delicate stuff in cases and away from desktop basically so my clumsy hands do not break anything LOL

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ stated that once they arrive in American territory that UPS will allow for UPS CC pick up but shes yet to provide any updates on this. I don't think its an option anymore.
We will find out. One poster did mention that they ordered a mac laptop from apple for delivery and had no option for UPS CC hold. So that may likely be the case for iphones now.

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
There are a couple flights that fly from SDF to IAH regularly. UPS772 and UPS774. Either of those flights maybe carrying my phones on Thursday.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
On the thumbnails for the videos below hers the blue 15s look much more sky blue than ice blue 🤷‍♀️ that will be the chameleon phone this year.
iJustine is informative in a way that is fun to watch. I had trouble conceptualizing why anyone would want to go through so much work with color grading their videos and seeing her show the difference before and after color grading, I now understand why people would want to do that and can figure out if that’s something I would be interested in doing someday, when I am not swamped with other less fun things to take care of.

I think I would be, down the line, maybe after iPhone 16. I used to be a very creative person back in the mid 90’s, when my time was more my own.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
How long do apple stores hold your phone before canceling your pre order? I may not have the chance to pick up my phone on friday so I was just wondering....

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ stated that once they arrive in American territory that UPS will allow for UPS CC pick up but shes yet to provide any updates on this. I don't think its an option anymore.
None of are speaking as representatives of UPS. It’s not fair to expect @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ to “provide updates on this.” It’s more about each of us trying on our own to find a solution and contributing to the whole. We’re human. This is an educated guessing game and we make mistakes and errant forecasts sometimes.

JoJoJones

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2021
That's awesome. I rarely meet someone IRL with a June bday! None of my friends and family
No freaking way! Your birthday is June 11!? That is the same bday as me!

Crazy enough, my Uncle has the same birthday and the VP for the region I work in has the same birthday as well!

My birthday is also June 11th along with my niece. I haven't preordered but will be searching for the best black Friday deal for the iphone 15 pro. I did preorder the new USB-C AirPods from Best Buy on sale for $50 off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.