Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Welcome

To

Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport.

IMG_3421.jpeg

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
That is pretty nice, but it'd kill some companies to not have an AirPods charging base and bump the price down $30. Oh well. Had a HiRise back in the day when it was first introduced, really loved it.
When it's not charging AirPods, it can charge another phone. (Would it be odd if a friend was over and neither of us had a phone in our hands??)

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
When can we change to pick up at a ups hub? Right now it says this option isn't allowed by shipper.
May want to contact the shipper. I believe one posted that even their macbook they ordered for delivery from apple had no option for UPS cc hold as it was restricted.

lordhamster

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2008
I have lots of fossils around my tech in office so having elevated charging space in small footprint was a win

View attachment 2269065
I really dig your office, that setup is rock solid!! I don't think I could work there though, I'd be petrified with worry about breaking something. I see you a rocking an external drive, how many trilobites of storage does it have?

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I know there was some prejudice towards iJustine like 70 pages back but I really enjoyed her new review for the 15 Pros! It's a fun video and pretty good showcasing the new camera features.
On the thumbnails for the videos below hers the blue 15s look much more sky blue than ice blue 🤷‍♀️ that will be the chameleon phone this year.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Thank you! I think it’s been fixed. Last night was a struggle here. It took well over 30 mins to figure Everything out. It gave all of us a headache. 🤕
Lol right now I’m trying to figure out what kind of cable I need to get photos from the 15 Pro Max to my M1 MacBook Air. I’m looking at those hot pink ones from the iJustine collection. 🤣 I don’t know if I’m supporting to get thunderbolt? I’m good for charging cables and blocks.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
So that USP173 flight is interesting. It is an extra segment flight. It looks like they have been picking up stuff from Zhengzhou for awhile. Taking stuff to Seoul and then it is put on regularly scheduled flights.

UPS174 ICN-CGO

View attachment 2269163

UPS173 CGO-ICN

View attachment 2269162
Nuts. Gone from stuck in China to stuck in Korea. How do you see us making our way forward?

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
When can we change to pick up at a ups hub? Right now it says this option isn't allowed by shipper.
There seems to be some discussion as to whether or not that option has been removed. I have no desire to wait around my house all damned day waiting for Buster Brown to show up.

• Love
Reactions: LLL1424

LLL1424

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
May want to contact the shipper. I believe one posted that even their macbook they ordered for delivery from apple had no option for UPS cc hold as it was restricted.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ stated that once they arrive in American territory that UPS will allow for UPS CC pick up but shes yet to provide any updates on this. I don't think its an option anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.