Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Yay!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 48

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
Those walkways really do take awhile to get down. Then you split to which concourse you are going to. Starbucks is in the middle. KFC is outside of security, so if you want something cheap to eat, you'll have to go through TSA again.
Hey i've been to that Starbucks, a "few" times lol. Well, off to MSP in abut 30 minutes, looks like we are gonna try and thread between a few storms that popped up. Have fun ya'll, i'll try and check in later. 🛫

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ stated that once they arrive in American territory that UPS will allow for UPS CC pick up but shes yet to provide any updates on this. I don't think its an option anymore.

None of are speaking as representatives of UPS. It’s not fair to expect @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ to “provide updates on this.” It’s more about each of us trying on our own to find a solution and contributing to the whole. We’re human. This is an educated guessing game and we make mistakes and errant forecasts sometimes.
Stay tuned for more upcoming updates. It’s only Tuesday. It’s still too early. It takes time for UPS to update the system. Everything is going to be ok 👌🏻

We just arrived to Louisville, Kentucky. 🙌🏻

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.