Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Stay tuned for more upcoming updates. It’s only Tuesday. It’s still too early. It takes time for UPS to update the system. Everything is going to be ok 👌🏻

We just arrived to Louisville, Kentucky. 🙌🏻
In addition! I’m also very surprised most of the iPhones made it to Louisville, Kentucky on a Tuesday. Especially early in the morning too. In the past it’s been Wednesdays. We are one day ahead as far as aviation activity goes.

Thanks to the red-eye flight. This is truly a blessing!

Kingzope

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Pittsburgh
Hey everyone. I've just been following the thread but I thought I'd ask if anyone else didn't get an order in until later and if they're in the same boat as me. I mistakenly only used my phone to order and got it in at 8:23am according to the email. I'm showing arrival Oct 4 - Oct 9. I'm hoping it comes earlier but we'll see.

I'm excited for everyone who's getting them on Friday. Can't wait to see those posts.

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
1b3c9566b11443dee4030a908994a691.jpg

Feels so good to be first wave :D

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone. I've just been following the thread but I thought I'd ask if anyone else didn't get an order in until later and if they're in the same boat as me. I mistakenly only used my phone to order and got it in at 8:23am according to the email. I'm showing arrival Oct 4 - Oct 9. I'm hoping it comes earlier but we'll see.

I'm excited for everyone who's getting them on Friday. Can't wait to see those posts.
Yep. I was on an international flight with awful wifi (0.09mbps down, 2500+ ping) so I didn't get an order in until 35 minutes in. I'm Oct 9-16, no movement up at all yet. Just enjoying watching people track this year, with a healthy dose of FOMO 🥺

oneteam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2008
Cincinnati, USA
In addition! I’m also very surprised most of the iPhones made it to Louisville, Kentucky on a Tuesday. Especially early in the morning too. In the past it’s been Wednesdays. We are one day ahead as far as aviation activity goes.

UPS is the best logistics company. They have mastered the delivery process.

24hrs after I placed the order, they already had scheduled a 2 hour delivery window for my iPhone. I should be receiving it between 8:30 and 10:30am.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

It will be interesting how long this big batch sits in Louisville before spreading out @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ if they let stuf go to regional hubs/locaitions today and tomorrow when Friday is here there will be less phones rushing out from Louisville to make 9/22 but who knows but with good scans this year maybe we will see the process or not.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
It will be interesting how long this big batch sits in Louisville before spreading out @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ if they let stuf go to regional hubs/locaitions today and tomorrow when Friday is here there will be less phones rushing out from Louisville to make 9/22 but who knows but with good scans this year maybe we will see the process or not.
They normally start going out on Thursday night.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
If they let them go out today somebody is going to get a phone early. Mistakes will be made…

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
Hit Louisville about 20 minutes ago. UPS doesn't show it, but Aftership shows the customs stuff. Hoping that the option for hold for pickup becomes available, otherwise it's going to be a long Friday. UPS doesn't show up to my house before 8PM about 90% of the time for any packages so I'm sure they'll show at midnight for this one. :rolleyes:

I expect no more activity from UPS until Thursday. We are going to be sitting in Louisville, Kentucky for a few days. Few internal scans might occur. But they don’t mean nothing. We have arrived in Louisville, KY early.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
His post is still up lol. I felt bad because I know he was half asleep. It was just bad timing. He didn’t waste no time. He checked out real quick. 🤣
IMG_1018.gif

👀 well now, am I being summoned? Just at me next time lol 🤣
I saw the thread moved a few pages and I was like iPhone movement! Alas it was Chargers, grandma chairs and wattage oh my! It was all in stride though and I definitely was half asleep.

Glad to see movement this morning for those tracking flights!

Attachments

• IMG_1018.gif
    IMG_1018.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.