Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
If they let them go out today somebody is going to get a phone early. Mistakes will be madeā€¦
It is my experience over the last decade that they will sit in Louisville until Thursday afternoon/evening. Last year mine didn't even leave until 7 pm and then flew to Orlando and was driven to Tampa by Friday morning.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
They normally start going out on Thursday night.
Yes they do but with being there a day or so early wonder if they will leave earlier on Thursday some of issues I recall leaving Thursday night when whole batch was late then some had hard time making local/regional places to be out by opening day. Just wondering if there will be difference nothing I can do but inquiring minds like to know while we wait LOL

Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Always good to be in Louisville. And now we wait. I am not happy that they are not allowing us to hold at the UPS Customer Center. Don't think I've ever had my phone actually delivered.
Fort Worth, here. I donā€™t like it either: they recognize me when I walk into the UPS CC in Haslet, and theyā€™ve often already seen where my package is held.

Reactions: Stlcheer and Wolfs

Stlcheer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
Only a short 5 hour drive from me.
IMG_6869.jpeg

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021

Update For Those Stuck In China - Wave 3?

Just by some quick research, I think this is your way out of Zhengzhou. Please keep in mind that this is just speculation and might not happen. This is all based on patterns and scheduled flights. All times will be local and not converted to your time zone. You'll have to do that on your own.

9/20 | UPS174 | CGO-ICN | Departure: 5:00PM CST | Arrival: 7:45PM KST
9/20 | UPS99 | ICN-ANC | Departure: 10:00PM KST | Arrival: 12:15PM AKDT

There are then several flights that depart Anchorage for Louisville between 2-3PM AKDT. Those will get into Louisville on 9/21 (Thursday) between 12-2AM EDT. That will give plenty of time for those arrivals to clear the import scan and be ready for the sort on Thursday night.

Here is the translated and short read version for Central Time Zone. Your products should leave China at 4AM CDT Wednesday morning. They will arrive in Louisville around 1AM CDT on Thursday morning.

I hope this gives some hope for those still stuck in China. As others have said, you will get your phone on 9/22.

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I expect no more activity from UPS until Thursday. We are going to be sitting in Louisville, Kentucky for a few days. Few internal scans might occur. But they donā€™t mean nothing. We have arrived in Louisville, KY early.
Yes I agree @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø but some years when arrival was real late on Thursday to Louisville there was a struggle to get all phones to their local destination on opening day. Generally they did it but was close and a few encountered problems with delivery on opening day because of when it arrived at their local hubs. I know even going Thursday we are all good just curious if there are exceptions and phones leave say Wednesday ? Just things to wonder and speculate on while we wait for our new ā€œpreciousā€œ

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
Im kind of glad i have a conference in Atlanta on Friday so I donā€™t get back to Nashville till 6pm, that gives me enough time since my delivery time is between 12-4pm

Reactions: 5105973
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.