Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
My birthday is also June 11th along with my niece. I haven't preordered but will be searching for the best black Friday deal for the iphone 15 pro. I did preorder the new USB-C AirPods from Best Buy on sale for $50 off.

Holy cow! So many June babies here - not to mention June 11th babies! :D

Wait, Best Buy had the new AirPods for $50 off! How did I miss this deal?
Edit - I ordered them for pick up on Friday from the Best Buy closest to my office :)

Last edited:

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
While I was doing a project walkthrough, both my phones touched down in Louisville. At least I got an awesome photo (one of the last ones with my 14 Pro) during the walkthrough!

IMG_4593.jpeg

SpecB

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Jamaica
So interesting discussion on how we like to charge our phones and the usual debate on methods. Each to their own I say but I like to hear other ideas. I have been using MagSafe pucks since they were available and my charging habits basically are I use til 8 PM and put on the puck and I have optimized on and it charges form teh 50-70 percent finishing around 4 am couple hours before i get up. Has worked well and my battery healt has been in upper 90’s til last couple weeks I am now at 95 percent. Will be interesting to see how the battery does with our 15 pro line. Looking forward

I am now using this charger I got a month ago. Love how I can put my AW Ultra and the phone mounted like this. It has a cooling fan for the bit of heat these MagSafe pucks seem to generate (not blazingly hot like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ experienced though)

View attachment 2268990
I've been using the gen 1 version for almost a year & my BH is still at 100%.

Reactions: rjjacobson
Heh... New behavior this year.

In the past, you wouldn't get the arrival scan into SDF until the import scan. Always caused panic after people sat at "departed Anchorage" for 2 days.
UPS is not behind with their scans this year. It’s a pure satisfaction. Previously they have been. This year UPS weren’t behind at all after the labels were generated in China.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
UPS is not behind with their scans. Previously they have. This year UPS weren’t behind at all after the labels were generated in China.
Yep @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ UPS was/is on top of things this year. And now Apple as we say every year needs to get on top of preopening server gate issues again they just cannot figure that out.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
IMG_8469.jpeg
IMG_8468.png
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 9.45.51 AM copy.png

I created a return in the Walmart app under “missing parts/instructions” and that told me to go to a Walmart store, didn't give me options to ship it in. But once I got there they said that "I would need to deal with Walmart.com" because it was a Walmart.com order. Then they brought over a guy from electronics and he said they couldn't take it and to call Walmart. I said that Walmart phone support refused to help and they said to call them again. Finally they brought a manager over and she asked if I had a return barcode, which I said I did, and she scanned it and processed the return. Oddly enough she told me the return appeared as "not working." I went back to the electronics section to buy a replacement, and the electronics guy told him that someone from above had told him not to take the return. He said because the manager processed it though, he and I should be okay. 🤷‍♂️ Just a crazy experience all-round.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.