Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zfletch74

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2020
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 11.19.28 AM.png

SO MANY PLOT TWISTS

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
I’m thinking some Scans got missed

This is common. Once the pallets leave the factory and make it to the carrier (any carrier: UPS, FDX, DHL, Cargolux, etc.), those pallets are all fighting for the same physical space on an aircraft. Most make it, but for those that don't, they are waiting for the next available flight. When it comes in and gets the scan, it makes it onto the plane and off it goes. So it all depends on how many planes are available in Shanghai when the pallets are at the field.

BL.

rolandkoller90

macrumors member
May 2, 2017
I always go caseless for the last few iPhones. I just ordered the Peak MagSafe compatibible slim wallet, though, and I'm excited to use that. I never use my Apple leather MagSafe wallet because it comes off too easily. It arrives same day as the phone!
Caseless LET’S GO! I’m the same way.

• Love
Reactions: srbNYC and alia
This is common. Once the pallets leave the factory and make it to the carrier (any carrier: UPS, FDX, DHL, Cargolux, etc.), those pallets are all fighting for the same physical space on an aircraft. Most make it, but for those that don't, they are waiting for the next available flight. When it comes in and gets the scan, it makes it onto the plane and off it goes. So it all depends on how many planes are available in Shanghai when the pallets are at the field.

BL.
This is correct! Thank you!

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
I received my storm blue silicone case today via UPS. I love the color. There are many shades of navy and it is my second favorite. One shade lighter than my favorite, which is almost black navy. The fine woven blue is too light. A nice color though. I can't believe a silicone case is $49. Or that the fine woven is $59.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.