Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
With probably 3 different dongles attached to a device that generates power from a hamster running on a wheel.

HAHAHAHAHA

Man my beauty rest made me miss the fun

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpeg
    IMG_3394.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 36

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
I just watched iJustine's review. Hers is the best and is not derogatory towards iPhone at all. My question: why is it that the 4K 60fps mode is only available using an external recording storage device, even if you have a 1TB iPhone 15 Pro Max? Seems pretty silly to me to not allow the user to use the 1TB storage on the iPhone 15 Pro Max for that.
The non-derogatory-ness is why I like her reviews. Too many jerks making videos are derogatory towards the iPhone. If you want to be derogatory, fine...but I am not here to watch Android fanboys reviews.

srbNYC

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2020
New York, NY
Sorry, one more question about in-store pickup on launch day: Do they assign you a time when you order, or can I show up at 8AM if I wish. Thanks for the help here!

Reactions: compwiz1202

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
My $4 clear case shows up today from Amazon. I forget who posted the coupon code and the link about 100 pages ago in this thread, but thank you! ;)

Planning to run around naked (ha ha) w/magnetic PopSocket for the most part, and just pop on the clear case when I have to commute to the office a few days a week or for travel. Depending on how slippery the 15's are. My 12PM is super slippery so I toss a case on if I'm going out for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Djones96

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
If ANYONE gets the watch to populate on MyChoice at some point please let me know
I'm still behind pages so figure if this has already been answered. My watch (9 silver alum) popped up yesterday in my UPS account. It's coming from Indiana but it hasn't moved yet. I'm in the next state over so I don't imagine that it'll go anywhere for a little bit.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I just watched iJustine's review. Hers is the best and is not derogatory towards iPhone at all. My question: why is it that the 4K 60fps mode is only available using an external recording storage device, even if you have a 1TB iPhone 15 Pro Max? Seems pretty silly to me to not allow the user to use the 1TB storage on the iPhone 15 Pro Max for that.
If anything that incentivizes buying a cheaper iPhone Pro rather than a higher capacity storage one.

Reactions: Jonbinary

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
The edges crumble after a few weeks to a few months sometimes. I still would get one if you like the looks and feel.
I have it already it arrived today. I have a leather folio from Apple I got in 2018 with my XS Max and it's in excellent shape except a little scuffing on two of the edges. Phone is PRISTINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5105973

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
IMG_0003.jpeg

Do you guys think this scratch is significant enough to affect trade value? I just noticed it today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.