Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Also, my cypress green iPhone 15 pro max silicone case arrived along with my 20w usb c charging brick!
Which color phone are you pairing it with? I purchased the clay but realized it was too grey and I think Iā€™m going to switch it out for the cypress

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
The review videos are out. To bad Iā€™m stuck at work šŸ˜µ

I have to say.. that picture of Flo's in Radiator Springs is gorgeous. But then again, that entire area is majestic.. not just Radiator Springs, but all of Route 66.

BL.

Reactions: Wolfs

EW406

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2017
Montana
Still sitting in ZZ, showing shipment exception for a weather delay in Incheon....:oops:
IMG_5DD771316D4C-1.jpeg

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
I'm still behind pages so figure if this has already been answered. My watch (9 silver alum) popped up yesterday in my UPS account. It's coming from Indiana but it hasn't moved yet. I'm in the next state over so I don't imagine that it'll go anywhere for a little bit.
Thanks..mine still is yet to come up....have had the iPhone for days...

Reactions: Chele

patricem

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2005
Anyone ever try a skin? I want to go nakey but I worry for grip and don't wanna scratch. šŸ¤”

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
If ANYONE gets the watch to populate on MyChoice at some point please let me know
Mine showed up today but delivery day is still estimated sep 29 to oct 3... still says details not yet available. Fingers crossed my date gets moved up if itā€™s in the ups system.

Reactions: Clingpeach

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
Still no tracking for me but I'm gonna trust the Friday delivery date ahaha
Def going to be working from home so I can sign for it.

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Sorry, one more question about in-store pickup on launch day: Do they assign you a time when you order, or can I show up at 8AM if I wish. Thanks for the help here!
Iā€™m showing up at 7 tbh. I have to work a 9 and stores open up at 8. So I wanna be first in first out šŸ¤žšŸ¾

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Which color phone are you pairing it with? I purchased the clay but realized it was too grey and I think Iā€™m going to switch it out for the cypress
Pairing it with white titanium iPhone. What I realize is that the Apple Store pictures of the silicone cases are "brighter" looking. The actual color of these cases are definitely darker. The cypress I just got looks like forest green (darker than what it is online). It just get a shade lighter in the outside sunlight but not to the extent of the Apple Store pictures. I hope this helps.

Reactions: farmkittie

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
Thank you! I donā€™t know why people are mad that in 2023 I still prefer using 5W Apple charging adapter.
I'm going to join you and use a 5W adapter to charge my phone... but I won't do that crazyness you did with the dongle lol. Just simply getting a USB-A to USB-C cable from Anker. I'm a little traumatized with my 14PM battery health being down to 90% already...... I charge overnight anyway so don't need fast charging. I do have some 30W usb c chargers laying around though for moments when I'm in a pinch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.