Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

chiitownkruger

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
IMG_1183.jpeg
Contemplating driving to Kentucky from Chicago 😂 📱 iPhone 15 Pro Natural 128 GB

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I have to say.. that picture of Flo's in Radiator Springs is gorgeous. But then again, that entire area is majestic.. not just Radiator Springs, but all of Route 66.

BL.
I always say that I'd love to go back to the 1950s (I was born in 1955) and drive the entirety of Route 66. I'd love to see the roadside sights like the motels, gas stations, etc.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
there are several people from Austin here, I think its gotta be top representation if not close haha. You don't have to camp out, though you might have to wait in a smaller pre order line but will be nothing compared to walk-ins. You can also come in later in the day. if you want to be close to opening, dunno, however long you can tolerate being in line. You have an opening slot so you won't wait too long anyway.

If I had an 8 am slot I would show up with a chair at like 6. But I'm unusual. I can't come in earlier because my appointment is later so I'm slightly disappointed.
I’ve been to that Apple Store Domain Northside…can I be a member?

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.