Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
Okay, am I the only one who notices an actual difference in the bezels? I see so many people saying they're not different - when they're significantly thinner (excluding chassis)?? Sure, they're not as thing as 1.5-1.55mm as rumored, but they're definitely better.
I can tell too. I'm coming from 13 Pro so I can really notice the difference between mine and 15 Pro.

• Love
Reactions: rixa001 and IceCool

Ronin73

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2021
Anyone else not able to select to pick up at a UPS customer center? UPS just isn't giving me the option like last year.
Yep, same here. I posted about it many pages back. Many have said when it hits the U.S. the option will show, but my is showing in Kentucky right now and the option is still not there. So, I guess I will be waiting by the door all day Friday instead of picking it up at 8:00 at the UPS center.

Reactions: jtrue28

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
Okay, am I the only one who notices an actual difference in the bezels? I see so many people saying they're not different - when they're significantly thinner (excluding chassis)?? Sure, they're not as thing as 1.5-1.55mm as rumored, but they're definitely better.
i do notice the difference, its very slight though... I wouldn't call it "significant" though

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Anyone else not able to select to pick up at a UPS customer center? UPS just isn't giving me the option like last year.
Someone earlier posted that apple has placed a restriction and only way to get this lifted is to contact the shipper, which in this case is to contact Apple to lift that restriction on your tracking no.

Reactions: Wolfs and ksujoel

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Coming from an iPhone 12 I can definitely see that they're much smaller than on this current phone.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Yep, same here. I posted about it many pages back. Many have said when it hits the U.S. the option will show, but my is showing in Kentucky right now and the option is still not there. So, I guess I will be waiting by the door all day Friday instead of picking it up at 8:00 at the UPS center.
Wait until you get the import scan; see if you are able to make changes then.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I just thought of something. Can we charge our iPhone 15 Pro on a wireless charger, and at the same time, charge AirPods through the USB-C port? I imagine that if this worked, it would be more effective with MagSafe certified chargers.

Reactions: Wolfs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Someone earlier posted that apple has placed a restriction and only way to get this lifted is to contact the shipper, which in this case is to contact Apple to lift that restriction on your tracking no.
Interesting, that must be a new thing. I wonder if it’s that way even after the import scan than happens in the next couple of days.

Reactions: efjarvis

macagain

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2002
Possible update for you 10/9-16 folks.

That was the date range for my wife’s phone. I just noticed the taxes got charged to my Apple Card. I checked her order progress in the Apple Store app…”Preparing to ship”. The date in there still says 10/2, but I would imagine it should be here even sooner now.

YMMV. Good luck!
model and carrier? pro max 256 nat ti tmobile here... still showing 10/9-16 and processing. 🤞

Reactions: jtrue28

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I have a Dbrand skin on my MBP and it's awesome. Not sure I'd trust myself with just a skin on my phone, although I have never once dropped a phone. KNOCK ON WOOD!
Do you think it'd be hard to install on an iPhone? I imagine it'd be easier on a MBP than an iPhone

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
New Day, New panic :))

So, has anyone with in store pickup not been charged yet? :eek:

Most have been charged already and can sleep without worrying

I called today again, they again said up to 7 times, but nothing happened since Sunday (when my bank declined the transaction due to fraud paranoia).

I'm like, really worried... spent a full saturday to catch a Natural Titanium for my birthday 🥲

luckyguy28

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
I ordered the new USB C airpod pros from Bestbuy? The status is showing that they will ship by 9/22. I am wondering if that is the receive by date? Any one has any pre-order experience with Bestbuy?

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008

I called today again, they again said up to 7 times, but nothing happened since Sunday (when my bank declined the transaction due to fraud paranoia).

I'm like, really worried... spent a full saturday to catch a Natural Titanium for my birthday 🥲
R-E-L-A-X if they gave you a pickup date and time, it will be there. I haven't been charged either, but I'm not sweating it.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022

Wydm? I have two pending charges for my store pickup orders

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.