Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
There's always a group of people who receive their new iPhone's every year and decided they made the wrong color choice, prompting them to return the one they preordered and place a new order with the color they want. This year, people seem to be more indecisive (I should know LOL) about what color they should get. I just think that an atypical amount of people will return their initial choice and exchange for another color.
Which causes further backlogs.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I don't see the shipment release like others have in the UPS app. If it doesn't appear, I'll have to take the day off from work 😛

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Nope still can't make that change after clearing Import Customs in Louisville, KY. All I can do is Shipment Release so the Driver can just drop it at the address and leave.

I will keep checking to see if the Option to hold delivery at CC appears.

Dave
I don’t even have the shipment release option 👎

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Yep, time to find out Thursday. Im not worried since I went with in store pick up. I may now be doing this in store pick up moving forward is this ups cc request is going to a hassle.
I don’t blame you. The nearest Apple Store to me is about 2.5-3 hours. So, I usually have it held at the UPS CC.

Reactions: Lex404 and Wolfs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Nope still can't make that change after clearing Import Customs in Louisville, KY. All I can do is Shipment Release so the Driver can just drop it at the address and leave.

I will keep checking to see if the Option to hold delivery at CC appears.

Dave
I’m referring to the IMPORT SCAN that usually takes place on Thursday before they go to their final destinations. I’ve been able to do it in previous years. It might’ve changed this year. I guess we will see after the scans populate.

Reactions: alexcue and Wolfs

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Well I did it. After the unfortunate situation I have caught up from being over 400 pages down. Now I can keep up with everything people are saying.

One thing I should mention. Yes it’s about charging your iPhone. With the 15 Pro and Pro Max, the system of charging has changed. You have a full complement USB 3 system to charge with. The new iPhone can take up to 35 watts of charge power. And if you also have a Mac, you have full thunderbolt three support.
I have already built a system to charge my new phone at the 35 watts of power. It’s going to get charged with that on Friday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.