Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I was hoping for a burgundy color this year to be honest! Maybe for the 16 PM

iphone-14-pro-concept-camera.jpg
Red iPhone is in the works. It’s just going to take some time.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
There's always a group of people who receive their new iPhone's every year and decided they made the wrong color choice, prompting them to return the one they preordered and place a new order with the color they want. This year, people seem to be more indecisive (I should know LOL) about what color they should get. I just think that an atypical amount of people will return their initial choice and exchange for another color.
Unless my blue pro max comes through in iJustine shocking pink, I'll keep mine. Any of the four pro colors look good to me. Second choice: Nat. My existing XS Max is space black with a dark green leather folio.

Reactions: Wolfs and IceCool
Seems to be a lot of discourse about fingerprints and scratching. Guess we should just send them back. /s
Only one way to fix this. Invest in Apple Polishing Cloth. But you guys are laughing at me. Fine… I have a confession to make. Some of y’all love iJustine in here. She approves it too.

She said, a premium cloth.

Hopefully this is helpful. Also, tagging you @BreakingKayfabe @Bananasaurus both of you guys need to watch this video with carefully. Turn caption on too.

Last edited:

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
You know, I have been torn on the colors. First, I was going to get Blue. Then smudgegate started so then it was between White or Natural. I was out of time to decide so I decided to go with White. But now all these videos has me really liking the Natural. Ugh.

BTW....

Here's an adorable pic for your new iPhones. Your going to need them.
images.jpeg

Here you go I messed up I think:p

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I missed your chair @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ love old chairs I am 73 today. Cheers
View attachment 2269776 View attachment 2269777
Happy birthday and cheers to you! 🩷 🍻

Be aware!

So, the iPhone 15 Pro’s titanium frame does attract fingerprint marks and creates a halo effect around the buttons which was visible in previously shared hands on images.

According to Arun, it can also get scratched easily 😳

View attachment 2269769 View attachment 2269770 View attachment 2269768
View attachment 2269782

Source/Credit: Shishir
let’s just say it patinas

You know, I have been torn on the colors. First, I was going to get Blue. Then smudgegate started so then it was between White or Natural. I was out of time to decide so I decided to go with White. But now all these videos has me really liking the Natural. Ugh.

BTW....

Here's an adorable pic for your new iPhones. Your going to need them.
I still believe you made the right call. But I understand where you are coming from. I think you should be happy and grateful it’s not delayed until November. Meanwhile enjoy the iPhone new with the case that you just received.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Years ago, when there was no preordering and we were standing in line for hours, quite often the Apple staff would come out with snacks and drinks for us. I don't miss the standing, but it was a pretty fun social event for the more garrulous among us. 😆
I used to do in store pick up every year. I don't remember what year it was, maybe for the X, but I was the first one in line for the earliest pickup time at that store. As they opened the doors, the whole staff did a "soccer parents" type tunnel for me to run through, and handing me the very first "whichever phone model it was at at the time" was very ceremonial with lots of cheering.

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
I've charged my 14 Pro Max every day with a MacBook 45W charger. I know, the phone only accepts about 27W. Battery Health has it at 96%. I'm happy with that.
My nearly 3 year old iPhone 12 Pro is at 84%, that’s a little over 5%/year. My wife’s is a couple points worse. I don’t think that’s horrible when you look at all the screen time…

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Only one way to fix this. Invest in Apple Polishing Cloth. But you guys are laughing at me. Fine… I have a confession to make. Some of y’all love iJustine in here. She approves it too.

She said, a premium cloth.

Hopefully this is helpful. Also, tagging you @BreakingKayfabe @Bananasaurus both of you guys need to watch this video with carefully caption on.
Naw. I'll pay $5 for the dozen microfiber cleaning cloths I bought last week. 😆

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
This is accurate. Like @Samantha124 I got the Storm Blue case for my blue phone - it's almost navy and then I joined the clear case club (Because I guess I am a pansy also). But the Storm Blue looks baby blue on the website - a beautiful blue that it is. It is NOTHING like that in person. I do not understand the reasoning behind the pictures. People can and do return so Apple isn't really gaining anything by reflecting them a whole lot lighter than they really are.
I really liked the lighter blue on the website but the actual color just wasn't what I wanted. It was way darker and not what I was going for at all. I have noticed that a lot of the cases I've seen have ended up a darker hue.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
I’ll take them. Send them over my way please. Do they have the green dot?
One has a green dot. Guess the other two are trash? Deal comes with a never used lightning cable, a used lightning cable and two used watch cables.

If you’d like them, PM me an address to send them and they’re yours gratis, no strings attached. You’ve helped me many times over and deserve it.

1695165658475.jpeg

1695165717457.jpeg

Me when I finally get my new 15 Pro Max and realize I don’t know what to do with it now that I won’t need to be in this thread every second of every day:

b16.jpg
Hahahahahahhaah! Those are facts but trust me. Come next week.. You guys are going to miss it. Everyone’s going to feel some type of way. I don’t know how to describe it. It becomes a ghost town in here. 😩

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.