Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Thank you so much! You should have told me before. In February, when I was in Seattle I would have personally meet up with you to come and pick it up. Looking at this.. you just made my day. This would have saved me a lot of headache last night.
Before last night, I didn't know anyone wanted them. Glad you'll be able to put them to use. Cancel or return some of the stuff you ordered last night.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I used to do in store pick up every year. I don't remember what year it was, maybe for the X, but I was the first one in line for the earliest pickup time at that store. As they opened the doors, the whole staff did a "soccer parents" type tunnel for me to run through, and handing me the very first "whichever phone model it was at at the time" was very ceremonial with lots of cheering.
When I picked up the original iPhone on the launch day of June 29, 2007, I was first in line outside the AT&T store in Lanham. MD. The store closed down for about an hour and a half before reopening. They let five people in at a time. I was the first to complete my purchase and walked out to a long line of cheering people, many of whom as it turned out would have to return the next day or so to get theirs.

Before last night, I didn't know anyone wanted them. Glad you'll be able to put them to use. Cancel or return some of the stuff you ordered last night.
Thank you! They will be very useful for me. I could use them everyday. Definitely come in handy. Can’t believe I paid $52 just for a wire and a dongle from Apple.

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
One has a green dot. Guess the other two are trash? Deal comes with a never used lightning cable, a used lightning cable and two used watch cables.
They removed the Green dot after the redesign. You just need to check the top of the charger and if it has the Apple Logo it is post Green replacements of the original 2008 era defective units.

https://support.apple.com/usbadapter/exchangeprogram

ETA: Added Apple Support link.

Dave

Last edited:

DomoRules

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2017
USA
Question for the group: my card was just charged for my iPhone 15 Pro Max but the delivery date is still on Oct 2nd. From what I recall the charge usually follows up with actually movement via UPS but that’s 13 days away- a significantly longer lead time.

So the question is: will I most likely get the phone much earlier than Oct 2, or Apple is just charging me way ahead of time?

Reactions: Wolfs
Things don't make me happy. People and experiences make me happy.
That’s is very true. 100%. Firstly, it depends on what type of people. Not everyone is going to like you. So you have to find the right people you want to be around with.

Experience comes from hanging around with the right people.

In my case: I order the new iPhone. I hangout with people here all day long. It’s a win/win because I’m getting to meet people and we are also sharing the experiences here together. So yeah, iPhone saved me. But I get what you are saying.

Hi, do you have a flight number and ETA for? Thank you

9/20/2023
02:52 AM
On the Way
Departed from Facility
Incheon, Korea, South
Apologize if I have missed this, but do we know yet what flight 2B will be on out of ANC?
I wonder if your iPhone is coming from this flight UPS99. Some people were tracking it. The plane landed a while ago. I wonder if you guys are having issues with the UPS scan being delayed.

IMG_3478.jpeg

Reactions: svish and Wolfs

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Right?! Why can't the Pro models have great colors?
The Pro models have more "serious" colors. Isn't it always that way with the Pro model iPhones? Even the gold from 2013 was considered an elegant color like simple jewelry although some interpreted it a tacky. If I got one of the iPhone colors I would choose any but the pink. Probably the light green.

Reactions: Wolfs

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
I wonder if your iPhone is coming from this flight UPS99. Some people were tracking it. The plane landed a while ago. I wonder if you guys are having issues with the UPS scan being delayed.

View attachment 2269875
Yeah, from what I have been reading I have been thinking that we 2B folks were on UPS99. I’m still kind of guessing that, but not certain. Until we know for sure, I assume no way of knowing what flight may be next?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.