Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
iJustine is cool but if you want a non-biased review of apple products I suggest someone else. Shes extremely biased and has nothing but glowing reviews for every single apple product ever created. Prob a secret employee lol
All the so-called unbiased reviews are jerks with nothing good to say about it. If I wanted to hear negative BS about my purchase, I'll go to an Android fanboy's channel, thanks.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
The Pro models have more "serious" colors. Isn't it always that way with the Pro model iPhones? Even the gold from 2013 was considered an elegant color like simple jewelry although some interpreted it a tacky. If I got one of the iPhone colors I would choose any but the pink. Probably the light green.
The Pacific Blue from my 12 Pro Max is pretty nice, albeit a bit dark. Last year had that deep purple in the Pro line which I loved the look of, but I didn't upgrade last year. Otherwise before that I remember doing rose gold (pink) for the Pluses (before they got split into the "Pro / Max" type of series. But yeah, this year it's 4 different shades of "gray" saturation. Not even a gold. I ended up with white since it looks clean and bright.

The blue in the non Pro models is kind of funny this year - it's like they kind of started going toward an Ice Blue but ended up with... "almost blue but closer to white" 😆

Reactions: caoimhe and Wolfs
Yeah, from what I have been reading I have been thinking that we 2B folks were on UPS99. I’m still kind of guessing that, but not certain. Until we know for sure, I assume no way of knowing what flight may be next?
If Wave2B departed from S.Korea (ICN) then yeah that is the same flight that is going to take them to Anchorage, Alaska to Louisville, Kentucky. UPS 99.

I have a feeling UPS scans are delayed for them and that’s why it’s not showing. Hopefully, when it arrives to Louisville, KY. The UPS scans will populate. It’s just miss scanning occurred when it was en route.

patricem

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2005
Hi all. I’m usually way more involved and on top of things but a crazy week of work has me out of the loop. Have people been able to find tracking numbers yet? I logged into my choice and I have a package coming that originated in China but the weight is .4 kgs (I ordered a pro max). Is this my phone? Could it be the return box for my current phone (I’m on the upgrade program) or do they not ship it UPS.
0.40 KGS My weight in shipping Im getting the Max

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
That’s is very true. 100%. Firstly, it depends on what type of people. Not everyone is going to like you. So you have to find the right people you want to be around with.

Experience comes from hanging around with the right people.

In my case: I order the new iPhone. I hangout with people here all day long. It’s a win/win because I’m getting to meet people and we are also sharing the experiences here together. So yeah, iPhone saved me. But I get what you are saying.
Plus multiple things can lead to happiness. iPhones can be included in experiences honestly.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Sorry again you had to go through 400 pages down. That surely is a lot of pages so I understand your pain. When I got back I had to catch up with 50 pages or so and It took me good 3 hours or so. It was a lot. Felt like I was racing against time.
Well I had to catch up. I had to get here with you. And guess what? Tomorrow I have to work with my neighbors at UPS. They have my account set up where I can not see my tracking data. The corporate office is about 9 miles away. Maybe I will have to ask them for some help.

ps- it’s not your fault.

Seems like Natural Titanium is the best colour option out there if you are planning to rock the phone caseless ‼️

1695168541512.png

1695168550318.png

Full Credit: BigD@ddy

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Anyone have any opinions on the new FineWoven wallets? I have the black leather and love it. Debating if I should get a whole new setup though...
I returned my FW wallet and black FW case. I kept a blue FW case to try out but they are not confidence inspiring. I doubt they will stay clean as easily as leather and may look shabby before a year is up. Here’s some pics I took from unboxing. I didn’t try any cards in it cause I knew right then I wasn’t keeping it.

I did buy and Umber and Golden Brown Leather wallet to go with my midnight leather wallet - and because they’re going extinct. 🥲 I made an “Ode to Apple Leather” collection at the end. 😆

Edit: got the new wallets from Target. Delivered free in a day.

Attachments

• IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    588 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7755.jpeg
    IMG_7755.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7722.jpeg
    IMG_7722.jpeg
    475.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7723.jpeg
    IMG_7723.jpeg
    833.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7720.jpeg
    IMG_7720.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7718.jpeg
    IMG_7718.jpeg
    799.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7717.jpeg
    IMG_7717.jpeg
    778.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7711.jpeg
    IMG_7711.jpeg
    595.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7715.jpeg
    IMG_7715.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 64
  • BDF63E7B-4C9B-4224-B16A-95B12DBB108A.jpeg
    BDF63E7B-4C9B-4224-B16A-95B12DBB108A.jpeg
    753.6 KB · Views: 70

blueyz628

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2015
In Tampa, the quality of the experience is entirely to do with the entitled line-jumpers. If you have a crowd of people willing to speak up and staff willing to direct people to the line, it usually goes smoothly. If not, you'll end up with opportunists getting into the short lines for reservations and bypassing the long line waiting to be divvied up into the shorter lines.
I have had great experiences at the International Mall store... Brandon was a bit different, the lines that were set up were a bit confusing.

Reactions: StudioMacs

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
For those who don't want to break the bank by buying the Polishing cloth from Apple, its on sale on Amazon and Target for $16.99 😆
Awesome @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ needs to stock up for her new phones

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Happy early birthday. 🥳

A lot of people also ask me why do I bother upgrading every year. This is another reason. Life is too short. Owning the latest Apple iPhone makes me happy so that’s how I treat myself. You have to treat yourself for yourself to be happy.
I’m right there with you. I’m pretty low maintenance, jeans and T shirts kind of girl. iUP is my yearly extravagance, and possibly another Hermés watch once they really update again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.