Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Always get Clear glitter too until Loopy comes out with a case I love lol

I bought this one. It doesn’t yellow as fast as Spigen and the grip is better even though it is smooth.

IMG_2774.jpeg

One has a green dot. Guess the other two are trash? Deal comes with a never used lightning cable, a used lightning cable and two used watch cables.

If you’d like them, PM me an address to send them and they’re yours gratis, no strings attached. You’ve helped me many times over and deserve it.

View attachment 2269851

View attachment 2269853
Thank you so much! You should have told me before. In February, when I was in Seattle I would have personally meet up with you to come and pick it up. Looking at this.. you just made my day. This would have saved me a lot of headache last night.

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
I really liked the lighter blue on the website but the actual color just wasn't what I wanted. It was way darker and not what I was going for at all. I have noticed that a lot of the cases I've seen have ended up a darker hue.
I love the dark. I wouldn't have liked baby blue. But they absolutely should have more faithful color reproduction and describe the color in words. Otherwise, there's disappointment for some. Me, I was pleasantly surprised. I chose it as best to go with my phone but I wasn't thrilled until i saw it in person.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
You know, I have been torn on the colors. First, I was going to get Blue. Then smudgegate started so then it was between White or Natural. I was out of time to decide so I decided to go with White. But now all these videos has me really liking the Natural. Ugh.

BTW....

Here's an adorable pic for your new iPhones. Your going to need them.

Personally I would have went white again if natty titanium was't available. White is OG Apple going back to iPod days. I haven't gone black iPhone since the 8 Plus. I do not think you will be disappointed in the least bit.

My 14PM has been a beauty paired with the Ultra

Photo is only watermarked due to soooo many people stealing images from me on IG and using for their sale pages

zZLoaAr.jpg

Cscottrun

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Hi all. I’m usually way more involved and on top of things but a crazy week of work has me out of the loop. Have people been able to find tracking numbers yet? I logged into my choice and I have a package coming that originated in China but the weight is .4 kgs (I ordered a pro max). Is this my phone? Could it be the return box for my current phone (I’m on the upgrade program) or do they not ship it UPS.

My 15 PM will be a nice birthday present to myself, since I probably won’t get anything else from anyone 😂 I’ll be 27 in 11 days 😋
Happy early birthday. 🥳

A lot of people also ask me why do I bother upgrading every year. This is another reason. Life is too short. Owning the latest Apple iPhone makes me happy so that’s how I treat myself. You have to treat yourself for yourself to be happy.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Hi all. I’m usually way more involved and on top of things but a crazy week of work has me out of the loop. Have people been able to find tracking numbers yet? I logged into my choice and I have a package coming that originated in China but the weight is .4 kgs (I ordered a pro max). Is this my phone? Could it be the return box for my current phone (I’m on the upgrade program) or do they not ship it UPS.

That's the phone, you are good

Reactions: efjarvis
Hello and welcome!

Yes .4 kgs is an iPhone. Woo hoo!

Is your iPhone in Louisville, Kentucky?

Reactions: svish and Wolfs

Cscottrun

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Cool, thanks. Yea I changed the page I was looking at and it had a couple of additional reference numbers, one of which is my order number so definitely the phone.

Reactions: Wolfs

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
My nearly 3 year old iPhone 12 Pro is at 84%, that’s a little over 5%/year. My wife’s is a couple points worse. I don’t think that’s horrible when you look at all the screen time…
Fully agree. I've got a 3 year old 12 mini at 82%. 6% per year is not so bad. I'm hoping the 15 pro I'm waiting on will do better with the new 80% charging cap setting enabled...let's see.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Happy early birthday. 🥳

A lot of people also ask me why do I bother upgrading every year. This is another reason. Life is too short. Owning the latest Apple iPhone makes me happy so that’s how I treat myself. You have to treat yourself for yourself to be happy.
Thank you in advance! 😉

Also, I agree 100%. From here on out I’m going to be upgrading my iPhone every year. Why? Because like you said, life is short and new phones are my way of treating myself, and it brings me joy!

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Happy early birthday. 🥳

Very good point. It is exciting upgrading each year. ❤️

iTS SO PRETTY. I can't wait!
Right! I posted it just for you. Check out the photo below. I would call it Premium Pink. I think you are the only one who ordered a Pink iPhone in here?

This iPhone does makes me want to crave a
🍓 strawberry ice cream.

IMG_3472.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.