Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Thank you to whoever posted that link to the Apple polishing cloth on sale on Amazon, I just picked up one for myself 😜

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone reported a clear customs scan? Isn’t it usually around this time it does?
Wave 1 cleared customs here in KY. Just chilling till it’s time to go 😎

1695206178115.png

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Sorry I had to drop out of following this thread. I was starting to get headaches from too much screen use. I’m going to continue to rest up a bit then switch to my Samsung that’s charging. Weird saying that on a thread like this. But I found out the hard way even my 12 Pro Max isn’t safe to be on for extreme forum reading like this.

Have you tried switching to dark mode?

iLOLWUT

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Still no tracking or updates, or credit card charges. Ordered at 5:01am, still preparing to ship. Nothing popping up in my choice, still just the reference # look up with the xxxx1234, dragging ass this year

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs and IAMGROOT

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I always find it mildly interesting how in review videos, Americans seem to refer to Apple as a singular noun (“Apple has added a 5x telephoto camera”) while reviewers in the UK refer to Apple as a plural noun (“Apple have added a 5x telephoto camera”). Anyone else notice this? :p

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
FWIW I have the Otterbox 2-in-1. It works for me because I never need to charge my phone and AirPods at the same time. The phone charger goes from completely vertical to completely horizontal.
That is what I have too! I just want one that can charge all three and more importantly is BLACK. Jeez, Apple and accessory makers, some people don't like that all white aesthetic lol.

Reactions: JBinPDX and Wolfs

ahodes

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
2 Pro Max's ordered at the same time, both had the same scan times in China back on 9/17. One made it to KY, the other has tracking never left China.

2 15 Plus's ordered for 9/22 delivery and neither has shown up in My Choice yet.

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Does anyone have a preparing for shipping on Apple’s website but have a tracking number under UPS? I ordered an iPhone 15 pro max in Titanium blue and airpods usb. I assume they shipped them together. The AirPods still say preparing for shipping too.
Apple wont mark ship not provide tracking number until tomorrow

Reactions: Wolfs

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
I don't remember saying anything about a trip. I'm not taking any soon. I've wholly focused on building my portfolio right now for my media company with a buddy of mine. I'm trying to reach a point where my job is to literally get paid to take photos and shoot videos while traveling the world.
Please share your portfolio when it’s ready. Interested to see your work. Cheers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.